Dana white really is a good guy.

T

The Great Macsby

You can tell that he really loves MMA and looks after his fighters. Like a bigger brother type figure. A good example is how he's being a bigger brother to Conor during this boxing tour. There's a lot of nonsense going on but he's making sure the MMA fighter is protected from those old crooks.

Well done Dana. I'm Impressed. Maybe other fighters were just lying about him.

lol!

7/10.

Would read again, probably not right away.. but in a week or something...

You can tell that he really loves MMA and looks after his fighters. Like a bigger brother type figure. A good example is how he's being a bigger brother to Conor during this boxing tour. There's a lot of nonsense going on but he's making sure the MMA fighter is protected from those old crooks.

Dana is backing the UFC fighter in a boxing match? What a saint...

<{cruzshake}>

The UFC is making $40M from Conor's foray into boxing.

Just saying.

HHUECoM.jpg

Dana is the white Don King.

Well who else is jerk Conor during the press tour?

Nice how you neglected to state his fees for doing nothing in all of this and his threats to Conor to not go it alone otherwise it'll be an EPIC FAIL. So you're right. He is the bigger brother that takes his little, stupid brother for a ride and beats him for his allowance.

Nice how you neglected to state his fees for doing nothing in all of this and his threats to Conor to not go it alone otherwise it'll be an EPIC FAIL. So you're right. He is the bigger brother that takes his little, stupid brother for a ride and beats him for his allowance.
Dana helped make this happen. He knows 'Mcgregor sports and entertainment' is big time now and he is just helping it with business advice. Conor would get taken for a ride like floyd is by his yes men. Instead Dana is giving up his time to protect Conor. I think he'd do that for any UFC fighter if they just asked and stopped talking shit behind his back.

Back