Dana White on McGregor-Diaz 3: "Not True AT ALL"

So Who Wins on December 30, 2017?

• Total voters
LIARpotomus blowing nonsense from his stink-hole again.

maxresdefault.jpg

I knew it was false. UFC wouldn't have set up interim LW if it was true.

better not be. it is what i predicted from WME tho

So it's confirmed, wow! how uninspiring it must be for the guys working hard at 155.

I´ve made a few threads saying this shit was gonna happen.... I was hoping I was wrong, but apparently not.

The credibility of the show is hitting its lowest point ever.

Even WWE has a more logical matchmaking without their biggest stars BLATANTLY DUCKING TOP CONTENDERS.

"Let´s just book this shit, Conor´s fans will buy it anyways, they don´t give a fuck about real contenders or real fights, they just want to brag about how much money Conor makes"

Dana telling half-truths here at best. Like, the fight hasn't been officially signed yet, but surely will be. Or it's already been signed, but they don't want to spoil the official announcement. Typical shit, I'm sure we're all used to it by now.

It could also be a trial balloon to see how much blow-back they would receive from fans if they went along with it.

In the end, Conor holds the cards, not Dana, so I think it will likely happen. Conor has had the quickest fall from being treated as a breath of fresh air, to being the most hated man in MMA.

if Diaz can just swallow his pride and use his damn Jiu jitsu its over ...

If it's true, i am just happy conor is fighting and defending the belt.

But I think he will want to beat diaz, then possibly fight the interim champion march or april.

I think he will then think his legacy is complete in the ufc, then go back for a boxing match against the winner of the rematch of ggg v canelo for another big payday before retiring.

I picked Nate the first 2 times but might have to go with Conor this time. I want Nate to win but he's so inactive and is going to stand in front on a guy who just went 10 rounds with mayweather.

Back