Dana White on McGregor-Diaz 3: "Not True AT ALL"

So Who Wins on December 30, 2017?

• Total voters
frankie one was my fav

EWdRuVs.gif

look how happy he looked

As happy as misha was when she was promised a fight vs ronda, then woke up to twitter users tell her ronda/holly was official. Man it hurts watching that.

lol not because Dana always lie we know it's true if it wasn't true Dana would say something like no u assholes or don't respond at all they just want conor to announce it at his ppv

So this means it's definitely happening. Thanks for letting us know Dana.

Yeah that means its going to happen.

<WellThere>

Glad that's cleared up.

I really don't think Nate is his next fight.
Hes taking a little time off and coming back against the winner of Tony/Lee.

Of course, Dana wouldn't book this fight, because Nate is not a needle-moved.

Hope nate wins, doubt it tho. At LW, colon should win by tko.

As happy as misha was when she was promised a fight vs ronda, then woke up to twitter users tell her ronda/holly was official. Man it hurts watching that.
i think i remember that

Wow, Dana really is trying to protect Conor from Tony. First Conor wanted Khabib, which be an easy fight for him on the feet. Now he wants Nate, a guy he;s fought twice.

C'mon Conor

No....He never wanted Khabib, and will never fight him because he knows he will be executed.

Diaz 3 was the plan all along....

Was hoping Conor would fight Ferg, Lee, or Khabib but this confirms he is fighting Diaz.

Why is this even a thing, it's bad enoguh most of the fights we need to happen are be held up by injuries & weight cuts. But THIS, this is literally Conor ducking the winner of Ferguson/Lee
they probably won't be ready to fight in time. Of course I wouldn't be surprised if they made the interim title fight as an excuse to get Tony out of the way.

Dana commenting on upcoming fights has proven to mean jack shit.

Lol@OP, yea it kinda does confirm it, anytime Dana denies something always means there's truth to it, will be a fun fight but really wished this was vs khabib or ferguson(lee not winning).

Dana lies but the tabloids reporting it are totally trustworthy and break all the big fight news

giphy.gif

dnB4qqk.jpg

that being said if true nate has to step up his cardio or he will get beat by irish jabroni.

He wouldn't have commented on the report if there wasn't some truth to it

I vote nobody winz, especially the fanz... F*king bullsh!t if true...

Wow, Dana really is trying to protect Conor from Tony. First Conor wanted Khabib, which be an easy fight for him on the feet. Now he wants Nate, a guy he;s fought twice.

C'mon Conor

Tony got lit the fuck up by skinny Lando lol

Bull fight. No interest. Nate is not a top 10 LW. Conor hasn't faced the top LW (or even FW at this point).

But if it happens then Conor has it. Diaz has no head movement or wrestling.

Back