Dana White: "Ngannou Took The Last Two Weeks Off To Go To France; Nobody Knew Why He Did It"

lmao i knew this bs was going to happen… btw rothwell chokes ngannou out

This could be true Dana always look too business and want to put Francis against maybe Hunt and make money

I have no idea if that's true or not, but his willingness to get a real camp will determine whether he's worth being interested in or not.

If he sticks to that camp, it's hopeless.
Yep. The strength and conditioning stuff at the ufc institute is cool and all, but it in no way gets you ready for rounds of grappling and what that does to you. I doubt he’s ever worked getting held down and trying to get up.

Damn I really thought we wouldn't start getting excuses until morning. Wonder what the over/under on it was.

Yep. The strength and conditioning stuff at the ufc institute is cool and all, but it in no way gets you ready for rounds of grappling and what that does to you. I doubt he’s ever worked getting held down and trying to get up.

That's either hilarious or really sad. I mostly landed on sad tonight. His cornering was next to criminal, no?

I saw N'gannou saying he was going to France to take care of some business and used the rationale that he was in shape already so it was no biggie. He was gonna finish Miocic in 1 or 2, lmao! Ya, OK. Got that arse whupped! Now you don't have to deny Miocic a rematch and can pursue your Lesnar fight!

Certainly was an object lesson if that's the case. I would think he learned a lot tonight.

Grindfests seem to be a rarity at HW. Ever since Cain left, it's been KO after KO in the first.

The Red Queen™ was embarrassed and Alpha'd in front of his own hometown.

R0UhK.png
That was one of the best moments of the night right there. "Fuck you, Dana. Give me my belt. Here coach, put it around my waist." Then Dana sulks there for a little bit, turns around, and walks out like, "Well, shit."

That's either hilarious or really sad. I mostly landed on sad tonight. His cornering was next to criminal, no?
I thought they kept him quite warm and cozy between rounds.

I thought they kept him quite warm and cozy between rounds.

It's so crazy, I just don't know where to begin with that. Seriously reminded me of Mike Tyson's folks with the rubber glove.

I fear for Ngannou's safety if he is stupid or so much cock guy that he thinks he's going to swing on a 225lb Boston guy on Matt Serra's diet on a night like this.

dana-white.png

Back