Dana White net worth 461,107,327

It's especially sickening when you consider what the fighters are being paid. I wouldn't mind his insane net worth if fighters were properly taken care of
/thread

Would the starving people be any better off if Dana White would have never made it big, if he drove a bus instead?
I’m sorry I just fail to see the connection you’re making.

Not worried about myself. I'm doing just fine. But there's plenty of people around the world literally starving to death right now.

He invested in the business when it was worth as much a typical franchisee -- and was a principle figure during its boom period. He cashed out when it was right. People mad at stellar investments now?

Not worried about myself. I'm doing just fine. But there's plenty of people around the world literally starving to death right now.

They would still be starving to death had the UFC never existed -- or really any top corporation. The revenue from their production simply wouldnt exist. Not sure what your point is here.

dana-white-graces-the-cover-of-men-s-fitness-magazine.jpg

giphy.gif

Good for him, hope he enjoys it at every chance he gets

It honestly sickens me when people are worth that kind of money. I get wanting to make good money and take care of your family, but at some point well south of that number money just becomes a way of keeping score.

Yup.

That's more money than any one person needs. I don't care what your job is, how much money you've earned the company etc etc etc. No one human being needs that amount of money.

They would still be starving to death had the UFC never existed -- or really any top corporation. The revenue from their production simply wouldnt exist. Not sure what your point is here.
You know... top level fighters getting paid 500,000 plus thousand per fight with full health insurance isn’t thaaaaaaaat bad

You know... top level fighters getting paid 500,000 plus thousand per fight with full health insurance isn’t thaaaaaaaat bad

If his argument is to pay athletes more, sure -- although that was never his call (ownership makes that decision). But Dana being worth a half a billion is bad because starving people exist makes no sense. It's not like that revenue came from the coffers of 3rd world nations

It's especially sickening when you consider what the fighters are being paid. I wouldn't mind his insane net worth if fighters were properly taken care of
Literally blood money......just bleed bitches

Must be nice....

About his wardrobe: I don't think just because he has the money he should be wearing $10K suits all the time, but I do find it amusing that more often than not he's seen in a tshirt and jeans that probably cost $40-50 at most. If you didn't know who he was, you wouldn't believe for a second he is worth nearly half a billion.

The guy dresses and acts like a guy with way less money.

Not really, the ridiculously wealthy don't bother spending a fortune on their clothing, because they don't need to show how much they're worth. Funny enough that was something Floyd pointed out to Conor during their press tour.
Bill Gates cuts his own hair and looks like he picks his stuff up at the flea market.

He was worth over 250+ million before Conor. The recent sale mustve doubled it but its no doubt he's a business genius. He essentially created a sport and helped sell it at its peak, which it couldnt sustain.

<Dana05>
Not really, the brains of the operation:

images

Mayweather takes professional pictures with piles of cash, 10 cars on his driveway and wears ridiculous jewelery. He has camera crews going through his house showing off his insane expensive clothing and watch, art and car collection.

And he knocks a guy for wearing some suits???

What are you talking about fella??
Yes, when he wants to show off he does. But as I said, during his press tour with Conor he pointed out that he(Floyd) and Dana don't wear fancy clothes to remind everybody else how much money they have because they already know how much they have and they know everybody else knows how much they have. Other people that hang out with Floyd admit if he's not interested in causing a scene he doesn't do all of that to go out. If he wants to draw a crowd, he's wearing fur coats, rings and chains.

Good for Dana. He took a risk all those years ago and has been a hell of a salesmen for UFC. Not always good for maa though.

a good majority coming from scamming WME
and making $ behind the WME back with Conor/Floyd
There wasn't any scamming. Lol.

Back