Dana White net worth 461,107,327

He's earned it. The guy has busted his ass for years to get the UFC to where it is now. If any fighter can become a millionaire in the UFC, it's because of Dana Fuckin' White.

You’d think a guy with that bank account wouldn’t be such an angry, vindictive, walkin, talkin piece of shit.

Goes to prove money doesn’t always buy happiness.

Guy took a failing business to billions. Plus he is the reason why we watch and talk about UFC in the US... But he could pay the fighters more...

He was worth over 250+ million before Conor. The recent sale mustve doubled it but its no doubt he's a business genius. He essentially created a sport and helped sell it at its peak, which it couldnt sustain.

<Dana05>

The Fertittas were the geniuses behind Zuffa, not Dana. Dana was in the right place at the right time to ride those coattails.

He was worth over 250+ million before Conor. The recent sale mustve doubled it but its no doubt he's a business genius. He essentially created a sport and helped sell it at its peak, which it couldnt sustain.

<Dana05>
I believe you are crediting DW with Lorenzo's accomplishments. DW took an existing sport and grew one "League" into the top league. Lorenzo did all of the building it and dumping it on WME. Just my opinion and DW is a better businessman then I am based on his bank account but he Bungled the MayMac situation. Conor has 4 fights on his UFC contract from what I gather prior to his boxing match. Now that McG has approx $100M he may never fight again and if he does come back wants a "New Contract". How is that right? DW let him box and make that $100M and now the UFC doesn't get to have Conor fight for them? They have let him screw up 2 divisions and now every fighter wants "Money Fights".

If DW had been smart he handles McG like this:

CMac: I want to box Mayweather. It could make me about $100M.
DW: we have an exclusive promotional contract with you. You would only make money with Floyd because of all the time, effort and money we invested in you. The only way we allow it is if we act as your promoter (Floyd can't pay his opponent directly) and we pay you $20M salary for the boxing match. You will receive $20M on top of your current UFC contract for each fight you fulfill. Should you not fulfill any fights on your contract, regardless of why you will forfeit the $20M per unfulfilled fight and the UFC keeps it.

Conor gets his $100M but fights 4 times in the UFC and gets his MMA money as well. Instead Conor got his $100M. UFC gets no fights out of Conor and if they do it is for more money and at a time and date and opponent of Conor's Choosing so no more control of your fighters.

Think of ufc 33 to what he built.. Like him or not, it's impressive.

It's especially sickening when you consider what the fighters are being paid. I wouldn't mind his insane net worth if fighters were properly taken care of

Maybe they should've bought the UFC, built it up and sold it for 4.2 billion dollars.

Maybe they should've bought the UFC, built it up and sold it for 4.2 billion dollars.
This logic can be used to apply to any extreme level of bad employer compensation. "Oh you don't like that I pay you 3,000$ to sacrifice your brain health and life? Too bad, should have started the company yourself!" or "You don't like that I pay you and your entire family 5 cents a day to work in my shirt factory? Too fuckin bad peasant YOU should have started the company huh?" Dont be an idiot.

"built it up" LOL

cause they were in the cage fighting right?

Have you ever had a job in your life kid?

dana-white-money-c%C3%B3pia.jpg

dana-white-money-e1391096326933.jpg

Dana2.jpg

danamoney-small.gif

With that kinda money, he should give more bonuses/lockerroom-payments to struggling fighters.

My branch last year did 470,000,000 in loans and closed about 2,000 loans. To most people buying a home is the biggest expense of their live. If the average cost of a house is 200,0000. Dana could that 2,000 plus times.

Sounds like he has saved enough for retirement.

So, maybe it's time for him to retire.

Back