Dana White needs to be fired

I agree about that bisping part got him cherry picking they literally call each to have friendly conversations frequently on bisping podcast bisping would be like I just talked to Dana
They all text Dana, all of them, he's the man to call so they call him and text him whenever they need to.
If bisping had ever said "I've just talked to Dana", it's because he had a fight coming up or was putting himself forward for a match up, it's how a lot of fighters do it.

remember when aldo wanted to fight for the 155 belt and dana told him he had to vacate the 145 first? because pepperidge farm remembers

“He’ll vacate the title, move up to 155, and fight for the title,” White said of Aldo. “If he doesn’t win the title at 155, he can go back and challenge for the 145-pound title if he wanted to do that, or if he wins the 155-pound title and two other guys would fight for the 145-pound title.”

Like it or not he is the reason the sport grew to where it is now, ufc as a brand was on life support, mma as a sport was niche as fuck.

Wasnt dana against TUF? The thing that took UFC out of the dark ages?

It would be hilarious if he became a boxing promoter after getting fired from UFC. He'd bash MMA lol

They all text Dana, all of them, he's the man to call so they call him and text him whenever they need to.
If bisping had ever said "I've just talked to Dana", it's because he had a fight coming up or was putting himself forward for a match up, it's how a lot of fighters do it.
No man I'm talking friendly conversations there is even footage during that silva vs bisping embedded bisping is on the phone with Dana all giggles bisping said he just texted or call Dana numerous times bisping fought twice in that time span

Like it or not he is the reason the sport grew to where it is now, ufc as a brand was on life support, mma as a sport was niche as fuck.

"Like it or not he is the reason the sport grew to where it is now" GTFO!! Rogan has got that shit in your and other zombies minds through the years every time he makes you hear that " Non of this would be possible without him" bullshit, wake up!! the Pride guys, the Tito's, Randy's, Chuck's, Forrest's, etc's of the sport were the ones that made the UFC and MMA what they are now. Stop repeating that "" Non of this would be possible without him"" shit, leave that to dumb parrots.

Last edited:

I’ve never believed he was the reason the sport grew to become what it is. I think for his sake he got to enjoy the good fortune of being associated with it’s growth. But even if I believed he was the reason the sport grew....great, thanks, step aside now because your wrecking it at this point.

he is also the reason it will never grow any further. He played his part, but is holding the UFC back now. Time for him to go
couldnt agree more bro, the dana nuthuggers wont like to hear it but its true, i bet the dana fanboys voted for trump

What is one decision Dana made that led to the growth of the sport? People always claim this, but they can never provide any evidence for it. The only confirmed decision they can ever cite was that he encouraged his billionaire friends to buy the UFC. What an incredible business genius!!!! Except that if I had billionaire friends, sure I’d say “Hey, know what’s pretty fun to watch? The UFC. You guys should buy it!” And I’m no business savant.

I don't really agree with the OP, but any thread shitting on that fucktard Dana White has to be supported. I wouldn't be upset if he was in a car crash and got paralyzed.

Back in the day I wanted MMA to be mainstream, now I want it to go back to the way it was.

He is the reason this sport will never grow, never get elite level athletes. Why would an elite level athlete want to fight in the UFC?

So he can become a legend & be treated like Ken Shamrock or Frank shamrock? Or Tito? randy courture? Anderson Silva? Jon Jones? Aldo? Might Mouse? GSP?

These are the best fighters from each era, Dana white literally shit on each and everyone of them at some point of their career. Why would an elite athlete want to work for this man?

The ONLY fighters that Dana ever gave a shit about are Chuck, Rhonda and Conor. That's it!!!! He has a horrible reputation that will forever hold the UFC back from reaching that next level.

Fire Dana!!!
Agreed

The sport grows in spite of him.not because of him
And of the 3 u mentioned
Ronda:he never wanted wmma and eventualy gave in due to massive caual interest in ronda (likely a feritta stepping in to slap dana down ..hey dummy theres cash to be made there )
Conor: hes still trying to deal with
Chuck: only legend he gets on with as they were besties before chuck was champ

What is one decision Dana made that led to the growth of the sport? People always claim this, but they can never provide any evidence for it. The only confirmed decision they can ever cite was that he encouraged his billionaire friends to buy the UFC. What an incredible business genius!!!! Except that if I had billionaire friends, sure I’d say “Hey, know what’s pretty fun to watch? The UFC. You guys should buy it!” And I’m no business savant.
Only thing he did was organize an event for the fighters to fight and maybe a press conference but let's be real the fighter do a lot of the work

He’s not great at his job anymore and has a short fuse and terrible anger. This is a tough call because yes the sport wouldn’t be where it was today if it wasn’t for him but I think how he handles PR and treats fighters needs to evolve. You can’t live off the coat tails of what you’ve done as a CEO/Business leader forever. He needs to adjust or he’ll be finished sooner than later. I think he’s out (not on his own terms) in under 5 years.

it still is niche as fuck

dana has made all the money he needs and should fuck off into the sunset

Dana has always been about the fans. If the fans are pissed, he's pissed. If the fans are happy, he's happy.

The fans are the same guys following him around doing interviews with him all the time. These fans always bring up these questions directly to him, so he has a pulse on the matter so to speak.

Unfortunately for Dana, and the fans, WME will never have direct contact with the fighters or the fans. They're a white collar entity that wouldn't dare step down among the filth that is MMA, and they're the link between fighter pay and growth of the sport.

So you could say at this point, Dana is irrelevant, and UFC is dying.

I wouldn't necessarily equate him caring about the fans with him being unhappy when the fans might give him less revenue.

he is also the reason it will never grow any further. He played his part, but is holding the UFC back now. Time for him to go

I think so as well. At this point, IMO, a certain amount of professionalism is needed, and this is one thing DFW sorely lacks. Yeah, promoters everywhere are pretty much the scum of the earth, but sports like boxing have had far longer to develop on the national and world stage. If Dana wants to move into the corporate infrastructure where the really money is, he needs to start playing the part.

Back