Dana White MEDIA SCRUM: Khabib/Tony is not happening, Khabib is the guy at 155, Aldo wants Khabib

He wants a title shot. He was offered an interim title shot vs Aldo. He ducked.

Spin and spin and spin, facts don't change just because they're inconvenient for you.

Aldo isn't a ranked Lightweight contender. He wants a fight with the guy who is - Tony Ferguson. That isn't ducking. Quit being a simpleton.

why you working yourself up into a frenzy over something that hasn't even happened. why don't you save your outrage till Conor actually doesn't defend the LW belt. guy literally just fought a month ago

haters will always find a pretext for hating

Do you really believe that an interim belt guarantees a shot against Conor as champion? If so then you should check recent history.

kind of crazy how khabib is seen as #1 when tony just beat rda 1 fight removed from being champ and barboza and thompson> rest of khabibs record

Aldo is the man. I hope Conor eventually gives him his rematch.

If Aldo beats Khabib that will be a big confidence boost for him..

Do you really believe that an interim belt guarantees a shot against Conor as champion? If so then you should check recent history.
nothing is guaranteed in life but I think there's a good chance Conor fights Tony or Khabib in his next fight. The man just fought recently and is taking a break. I think it's silly getting mad about him not defending the belt when there's no evidence to the contrary.

nothing is guaranteed in life but I think there's a good chance Conor fights Tony or Khabib in his next fight. The man just fought recently and is taking a break. I think it's silly getting mad about him not defending the belt when there's no evidence to the contrary.

Show me evidence of him EVER defending a belt. I'll wait.

Show me evidence of him EVER defending a belt. I'll wait.
you can choose to be mad about something that hasn't even happened if you like. Conor has always given me the fights I, along with many fans, wanna see him in, and the fights I wanna see him take are Tony or Khabib. I have no reason to believe it won't happen.

you can choose to be mad about something that hasn't even happened if you like. Conor has always given me the fights I, along with many fans, wanna see him in, and the fights I wanna see him take are Tony or Khabib. I have no reason to believe it won't happen.

About an hour after Conor won the belt he started giving excuses for why he won't be fighting Khabib. What makes you believe that anything has changed?

Get ready to see Conor vs the WW champ or Nate (probably at WW too).

About an hour after Conor won the belt he started giving excuses for why he won't be fighting Khabib. What makes you believe that anything has changed?

Get ready to see Conor vs the WW champ or Nate (probably at WW too).
His "excuses" were valid tho. AKA is a constant pullout team. Luke, DC and Cain all pulled out within 1 month apart.

His "excuses" were valid tho. AKA is a constant pullout team. Luke, DC and Cain all pulled out within 1 month apart.

So now it is a valid excuse to not fight the #1 contender because he "might" get injured? Seriously?

So we've got Aldo ducking Holloway and Khabib ducking Ferguson but the Conor haters still making it about him.

Honestly I would rather see Khabib fight Aldo just to see how Aldo does at LW. It's a very intriguing stylistic matchup.

So now it is a valid excuse to not fight the #1 contender because he "might" get injured? Seriously?
CzYxMITXcAEl_FB.jpg

How is Khabib the guy at 155? Tony is on a far more impressive win streak. Tony is the real #1 contender. Aldo vs Khabib makes no sense.

Back