Dana White makes the national news for helping bullied child

Sherdog will still find a way to shit on Dana for this
Thats because he deserves it. Helping a bullied boy every now and then is like cigarette companies raking in tens of billions every year donating a couple million to cancer research.

I'm curious, is bullying more likely to happen in suburban schools? Cuz I went to a ghetto ass high school where roughly 40% students were white and 60% was us minorities (black, Asian, and Hispanic), and there was little bullying happening. I mean I guess the difference here is that people would just straight up fight each other if they had beef but for the most people everyone just minded their own business and got along.

images

images

images

images

images

Remember when Couture wanted to leave the UFC?

Here's Dana quote about that
And White seems to think that the real reason Couture is retiring is that he wants to get into acting, and that "his scumbag Hollywood agent" told him to leave UFC.

White also says, "He hooked up with some Hollywood agent that I bitch slapped about a month ago, and these Hollywood agents are parasites."

I saw that on twitter a couple of days ago. Pretty cool of Dana!

He might be a compulsive liar but he will help those in need. Just not his mother or his fighters.

Remember that story Loretta Hunt wrote about The UFC not giving managers credentials to be backstage?

“I just heard that there was another absolutely fucking retarded story written by Loretta Hunt. Loretta, you fucking moron, it is always been the policy at the UFC that the fighters get so many credentials and they can credential whoever the fuck they want, it can be their manager, whoever they want to have in the back with them, they can credential. And you are such a fucking genius, I actually, totally off track here, I heard your interview that you did too about where you said Rich Franklin was our poster boy and we were trying not to get him beat by Matt Lindland and all that fucking shit, too. Yeah, that’s why he fought Anderson Silva fucking twice because we were trying to fucking protect Rich Franklin to save him. Rich Franklin’s fought the best fighters in the world and the only reason I’m talking about this is just to show how fucking dumb you are, number one, OK? And it’s always been our policy, always, since fucking day one and you also put in the article apparently that you know I used to manage Tito and Chuck. Yeah? You want to know what happened when I managed Tito and Chuck? When I went to their UFC fights, I bought my own tickets. I paid for my tickets to go to the UFC and never was I allowed in the back, to go back there, what the fuck do I need to be in the back for if I’m his manager? What am I holding the mitts for them while they’re warming up? Am I back there talking strategy? No, I’ve done all the fucking business deals before they go there and my work is done, I go there and I watch the fucking fight. I don’t need to be in the fucking back and if I needed to be in the back that bad, then one of those guys would have credentialed me to get in the back, they would have used me as one of their credentials that they get, OK? 90% of the time, these fighters don’t want their fucking managers in the back. You don’t even know what the fuck you’re talking about and to write a story that says, “Oh, and here’s a quote from a guy who wanted to remain anonymous because of fear of repercussions from the,” SHUT THE FUCK UP!! Any fucking guy that won’t put his name on it, first of all, whoever gave you that quote is a pussy and a fucking f–t and a fucking liar and everything else whoever gave you that quote. Or maybe it’s you, Loretta, maybe you’re the liar writing bullshit fucking stories. Everything that comes out of your mouth is fucking stupid, OK? What else… Why would I give a shit who represents who? Yeah, there’s no doubt, there’s some guys out there that have managers that are absolute sleazy, dirty fucking scumbags, absolutely. There’s a lot of them, but there’s a lot of guys out that have a lot of good guys who manage them too, who I have no problem with. Who you fucking ask to manage you doesn’t bother me one bit. Ask fucking Rampage Jackson, OK? Ask Rampage Jackson if I ever said anything about any of his fucking managers or anybody who represented him. Hey Loretta, if you’re going to write a story, you fucking moron, at least make sure it’s fucking true and you have some facts and if you’re going to put some fucking quotes in there, get some quotes from people who at least have the fucking balls to put their fucking name on it. I mean, how do you write a story from a guy who fucking it’s like, hey it’s like in an interview where they fucking like put a black thing over the guy’s face and change his voice and shit, you fucking dumb bitch. Fuck you, Loretta Hunt!”

Dana isn't a bully!

Props given where they're earned. Ya done good, ya goof. Ya done good.
{<redford}
<Dana05>

I got through my bullied days without any damn help, developed a sharp tongue and high school torso in late elementary...not so easy for others. It's a different age man. All in all I'm happy the kid's getting hooked up.

Danas tweet:

"Meet Keaton Jones a very smart little boy who is being bullied at school. This video is heartbreaking!! I want to bring Keaton to Vegas and hang out at UFC Headquarters. If anyone knows how i can reach the family please let me know. Thank u everyone."

Can't hate on him for this one. Good going.

came here to post something along these lines. Very nice post!! totally agree!

Christ. That kid needs to grow a fucking pair. I scrapped with rednecks in Klan country as a sprat and then fuckers in juvvie growing up. Watched my own back then and since. In hindsight, I would not trade those experience for anything. Nothing is as important for a young man as facing adversity and kicking the ever-loving shit out of it. There's also value in getting your ass kicked from time to time. This kid gloves shit is...eh. Nah.

And I turned out pretty fucking great -- I'm a goddamned red belt on Sherdog.

This crap from Dana and Captain America is most importantly cheap advertising, by the way.

Thats because he deserves it. Helping a bullied boy every now and then is like cigarette companies raking in tens of billions every year donating a couple million to cancer research.

comparison of the decade right there.

Who was the attention whore of a mother that uploaded the video? Damn wouldn't you be pissed as shit if your momma recorded you acting like a Bitch and spread it online? I know I would in my day.

Damn glad I'm not a kid these days. Hopefully we won't see an uptick in the airing of dirty laundry and kids personal moments due to the viral attention received here.

How far have we descended

It's a nice thing to do and I'm glad he's doing it, but that doesn't mean you have to pretend like he's a good person.
He is a borderline narcissistic selfish man who saw an opportunity to enhance his public image.

If he really was a good person doing a good deed out of kindness, he would have done it privately.

Back