Dana White just openly attacked GSP. Whose side are you on?

So classy that he semi-retires after getting his ass whooped and being gifted a decision that everybody else knows he lost. Including his boss.

It's not like he said he'd be making an announcement after the fight regardless or anything...

It's not like people were speculating retirement before the fight or anything...

Oh wait... no. THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT PEOPLE WERE SAYING BEFORE THE FIGHT.

Dana White is obviously pissed off because he clearly thinks Johny won and all that matters is what he thinks. I didn't watch the fight live but I did watch it not long ago and it's definitely not a clear win for Johny in my opinion. Not a fan of GSP but man seriously Dana's an ass.

There isn't any side; each one of these guys did what they're suppose to do.

Dana: the business of the UFC...the business.

GSP: like Anderson Silva; he is just tired. More to being the champion than just training and fighting. They both have been champion a long time, a long time. Again; tiring schedule can do that as does a few good shots to the head.

Hendricks: his claims are justified and should feel like he does. Liking his attitude towards the belt and not the fighter. If not now, soon.

Now as far as the belt and title goes; GSP needs time so he won't be champion but gets shot upon return; for a champion its only right.
Next title bout would be Hendricks vs. whoever.

What GSP was saying was childish stuff though. I get how much he's done for the sport but you can't just decide to take a break from fighting and put an entire division on standby because you have some personal issues. It's not responsible.

There isn't any side; each one of these guys did what they're suppose to do.

Dana: the business of the UFC...the business.

GSP: like Anderson Silva; he is just tired. More to being the champion than just training and fighting. They both have been champion a long time, a long time. Again; tiring schedule can do that as does a few good shots to the head.

Hendricks: his claims are justified and should feel like he does. Liking his attitude towards the belt and not the fighter. If not now, soon.

Now as far as the belt and title goes; GSP needs time so he won't be champion but gets shot upon return; for a champion its only right.
Next title bout would be Hendricks vs. whoever.
Assuming he isn't retiring, it depends on how long he needs time off.
If it's 6 months off or so and he'll be fighting again in late summer to fall of 2014? No way you strip him.

What GSP was saying was childish stuff though. I get how much he's done for the sport but you can't just decide to take a break from fighting and put an entire division on standby because you have some personal issues. It's not responsible.
He also did (more or less) say "hey ask me later because I've just been in a tough fight".

I assume we'll here more in a few days from either GSPs camp or Dana.

I always thought it was stupid to take anything seriously coming from a fighter after a grueling match.

I just think what I'd be like in their shoes. Face is all swollen. Muscles are sore as hell. Crowd is cheering/booing and you gotta deal with the s-hit the judges did after you gave it your all for 25 minutes.

On top of that, you gotta be interviewed while all you wanna do is go to the back of the stadium, clean up, get stitches and finally get a breather until the press conference.

Post fight though, you get silly interviews like the one AS gave after getting KOed by Weidman. You seriously expect a grown man who just got knocked out to talk normally? May as well get someone really s-hit faced and ask them their opinion on quantum field theory.

Serious dick move from Dana. GSP has brought more money to the company than any other fighter. Show a little respect.

Back