Dana White just openly attacked GSP. Whose side are you on?

pavementrules

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Dana says GSP is way out of line with his post fight semi retirement speech.

Never seen anything like it.

Peculiar double standards talking about there needing to be an immediate rematch, when Jones gets to fight Glover.

However you look at it, as many have previously stated, GSP is now getting the short thrift and Dana has found a new golden boy in the big punching Hendricks.

Whos side are you on?

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm not a big fan of that. A lot of other guys have said they wanted to take some time off, and Dana was fine with that. If anyone has deserved to take a break, it's GSP.

That fight was close,, but it wasn't a robbery. GSP 3 & 5, Hendricks 4. Rounds 1 & 2 were really close.

Dana was being a bit of a dick, GSP should deserve the benefit of the doubt after all he's done for the sport and the company. But I don't think it's that important in the end.

GSP can do whatever he likes Dana can go fu bjxccvv himself.
GSP is entitled to take a break at least he won the fight

thats why dana white is a panzy and a lot of fighters hate the ufc.

Dana was being a bit of a dick, GSP should deserve the benefit of the doubt after all he's done for the sport and the company. But I don't think it's that important in the end.

GSP has gotten millions of fans and twice as many dollars for everything he's done. He deserves nothing else. He lost that fight and left the belt in a state of limbo with that bizarre speech

Dana White is two-faced, and his opinions are subject to the same caprice as a young woman's love.

The Baldfather stepped out of line on that one. You can't make a guy fight when he wants to take time off. I rather have GSP take time off and come back hungry. Rather than just fight because he's being made to. It won't be the real GSP.

I'm not a fan of either fighter and I think Johnny got robbed.
That being said, GSP can do whatever the hell he wants to. The guy fought a very brave fight tonight and has given his all to this sport for years. To disrespect him now is bullshit.

With him announcing his retirement, even if semi, please strip him of the title. No interim bullshit.

Can't see why he would come back years later, personally.

Dana is right, Gsp got whooped realized he can`t win again against Bigg Rigg so he will retire.

Yeah, I'm not a big fan of that. A lot of other guys have said they wanted to take some time off, and Dana was fine with that. If anyone has deserved to take a break, it's GSP.

That fight was close,, but it wasn't a robbery. GSP 3 & 5, Hendricks 4. Rounds 1 & 2 were really close.

lol, it was a broad daylight robbery. Biggest robbery since Machida-Shogun 1. Probably bigger.

GSP has gotten millions of fans and twice as many dollars for everything he's done. He deserves nothing else. He lost that fight and left the belt in a state of limbo with that bizarre speech

He also made the UFC a lot of money and made the sport much more popular. Regardless, it's only a post fight speech - they'll sit down and talk things and who knows what will happen in the end. The belt is not in limbo yet.

It's about MONEY. Dana wants the rematch and so does most of the fans after that DEBACLE. He's already hyping the rematch! Gotta give Dana his props. ;)

this fight isn't a Gus Jones type situation. Hendricks won more clearly than Jones did.

I'm not a fan of either fighter and I think Johnny got robbed.
That being said, GSP can do whatever the hell he wants to. The guy fought a very brave fight tonight and has given his all to this sport for years. To disrespect him now is bullshit.

GSP is disrespecting himself by retiring with a robbery decision.

But I don't think GSP will do that. He knows in his heart he can't. That's why he was so hesitant in the post-fight interview and even changed it to "a break".

At this point the UFC needs GSP more than he needs them. I don't blame GSP for wanting some time off, I wouldn't blame him if he never came back after that bull shit from Dana

Back