Dana White is putting on the biggest BOXING fight of all time

Because he owns McGregor's sweet little Irish ass.

I don't care what he owns, he is still the 3rd party at least. He is making this fight as much as I am and he's going on national tv acting like he is floyds promoter. He isn't shit to do with this fight

I don't care what he owns, he is still the 3rd party at least. He is making this fight as much as I am and he's going on national tv acting like he is floyds promoter. He isn't shit to do with this fight
So you're the guy who allowed Connor to get beat up by Floyd?

and it's crazy bc you have an 0-0 boxer taking on perhaps the greatest boxer of all time

Connor 0-0
Mayweather 49-0

wtf

Conor gets spanked and tweets "Thanks again Im out I gotta big ol hunka cheese. Later suckas". UFC tries to salvage its image after over promoting the fight to draw sales with "Ok its 0-1 Boxing, now send us Canelo" and probably most suckers here will buy that.

And Conor fans (after gauging their eyes out) go full catatonic mantra "Yeah but he'd beat his ass on teh streets.."

Spoiler alert: The fight won't happen. Dana and Conor will go on about how they "accepted the fight and now it's up to Floyd to do the same" and then Floyd will go on about how the terms are unreasonable, and both sides will just keep going back and forth trying to make it seem like they are willing to fight while the other side is being cowardly, when in truth neither of them want this fight and it's all a show for publicity.

TBH the fight is hardly making headlines

Even the posts have a hard time just to get on the 1st page of the forums. Like when Dana announced he made a deal with Conor on Saturday, the thread about the agreement was dead :D

Dana white has nothing to do with any of this.
He sure as fuck isn't the promoter.

Actually, his only role is making sure Conor shares some of the money
This is all fiction anyway.

Biggest boxing PPV ? There is no way that this fight would sell better than Floyd vs Pac.

Conor has sold more PPV's lifetime than Pac or Floyd. It would not be unreasonable to speculate that this will sell more than MayPac

Young man.....young man....no. No boxing match was as big as this....

9181b9cad9ed.jpg

Back