Dana White is bragging about his car to the girls in the TUF house lol

Here's the cliffs:

*Someone asked what kind of car he drove.
*He told them a BMW. Then told them what type, and that it was 1 of 12 in the U.S. Literally the only brag.
They ask if they can see it.
*Dana tells them yes.
*Dana shows them the features it has, and they all (all who went out to see it, anyway) loved it.

TS is making a mountain out of an ant hill.

Agreed.

But you were looking so hard for this and finally it is here.

Skip to sec. 43

--
For those interested, this week's fight in spoilers.

Last edited:
See no (average) here but to each their own.

And some humor too.

Last edited:
Lauren Murphy like "Yeah I know I pissed off Eddie...AND I lost my prelims fight....but if I ask Dana to see his car then compliment it, I might get to keep my contract".

I pulled the number out of my ass but tuf is a way for new fans who can't buy a PPV to be introduced to the UFC. Tuf was legit back in the day but I think most long time fans don't bother with the show. Last season I watched was the one with Uriah hall. It's just a stale product atm imo.

TUF got me into watching UFC for sure. It was a much more intense version of The Contender, and I was brought in during TUF 7 so the whole UK Vs US thing gripped me. US team were clearly the better athletes but UK dude's just pulled it the fuck out. I miss James Wilks :( I've cheered few times as much as when he beat annoying ass DeMarques Johnson. I still watch it though.

Didn't one of the girls ask him what car he drove? Then ask to go see it?

take your logic and leave Sherdog

this is clearly another Dana hate thread

so either post something funny or fight the TS, no inbetween

Somewhere along the line Dana let the pretty blond play with his other motor

Was this really him bragging? Maybe I'm too cynical, but I just assumed it was paid product placement for BMW. I mean...guess it could be both...they're not mutually exclusive.

Was this really him bragging? Maybe I'm too cynical, but I just assumed it was paid product placement for BMW. I mean...guess it could be both...they're not mutually exclusive.

Yep, your pretty incredibly naive (or an irrational DFW hater that grabs any reason to hate on him, not just the many reasonable ones) to not see that was a paid ad.

THey asked him what car he came in and wanted to see it.

Whats the problem?

If without asking he said that then he would be a douche and if by some chance the producers made the girl ask to do a segment on this car, a product placement for BMW or to feed Dana's ego or something then yeah that would be the biggest douche move.

BUt it just seems like the girl wanted to know and Dana showed them, this isnt that big a deal.

Watching Tuf and Dana is showing off his car and bragging about it lol. What a ego maniac lol. Dude is such a scum bag. He reeks of douche. The girls on TUF are talking about how broke they are Dana starts showing them off his BMW and bragging about it lol

You understand that was product placement????

The actual video blows this hate thread out of the water

It's always been the bandwagon hopping thing to do to be like "you stillz watch dat show !?!? Shit SUXORS. I been stopped watching dat." Why are you in the ultimate fighter posing section then? The show has never changed its exaclty the same so how can later seasons suck so much worse than earlier seasons? I enjoy getting to know mma fighters backgrounds and seeing them fight each other it's a simple premise.

THey asked him what car he came in and wanted to see it.

Whats the problem?

If without asking he said that then he would be a douche and if by some chance the producers made the girl ask to do a segment on this car, a product placement for BMW or to feed Dana's ego or something then yeah that would be the biggest douche move.

BUt it just seems like the girl wanted to know and Dana showed them, this isnt that big a deal.

Dude its Dana.. what ever he does or what ever he say.. he sucks and is evil and a huge douche.
I had arguments some week ago about how Dana is a dick and evil for donating 5000USD to a cancer sick toddler in the UK.

LOL@ bragging, you goofs are reaching

the man was ASKED what car he came in, he was ASKED to see it and he was even nice enough to let em sit in it

bragging would have been him rolling into the house and be like "hey bitches wanna see my limited edition bmw? i might even let a hoe sit it in"

Didn't one of the girls ask him what car he drove? Then ask to go see it?

Yes this is exactly what happened, then he was nice enough to let them check it out and fuck with all of the gadgets inside of it. The MMA hipsters just love to hate on Dana around here.

Back