Dana White is bragging about his car to the girls in the TUF house lol

will there be Weinstein like stories about Dana in years to come?

You feel insecure brah. He has a nice car and he feels good about it. Why you hating beta?

The only shittier human beings than these kind of douchebags are those who worship them. You're no different than the hood-rat who looks up to the pimp or drug dealer because he "drives a fancy car".

i smell jealousy

U wish u were a boss like Dana
Im so jealous and give a fuck about Dana's car lol. It makes me angry to see the fighters broke and the greedy promoter driving a nice car and showing off. It should be the other way around. In boxing the fighters have the money and nice cars.

Last edited:
Im so jealous and give a fuck about Dana car lol. It makes me angry to see the fighters broke and the greedy promoter driving a nice car and showing off. It should be the other way around. In boxing the fighters have the money and nice cars.
josh-ritchie-pdf-0016.jpg

imagine watching that shit lol

last TUF season i watched was mayhem and bisping
Mine was the one Chael was on, but I still missed like half the episodes. Never been a big reality show guy... Except for Jersey Shore. That shit was hilarious (at least to my 20 year old self)

promotors are ballers In every sport. Deal with it

HTTPS9tZWRpYS5naXBoeS5jb20vbWVkaWEvZ0x6MFhWV1gxVDJrRS9naXBoeS5naWYlog.gif
Promoters dont steal from the fighters in boxing like Dana does to the broke MMA fighters. In boxing most boxers start there own promotional companies. Guys you never heard of make shit loads of money in boxing.

Last edited:
Promoters dont steal from the fighters in boxing like Dana does to the broke MMA fighters. In boxing most boxers start there own promotion companies. Guys you never heard of make shit loads of money in boxing.
HTTPS9tZWRpYS5naXBoeS5jb20vbWVkaWEvZ0x6MFhWV1gxVDJrRS9naXBoeS5naWYlog.gif

The only shittier human beings than these kind of douchebags are those who worship them. You're no different than the hood-rat who looks up to the pimp or drug dealer because he "drives a fancy car".
I never said I look up to him but I don't feel threatened by nice things that other ppl have. But then again, I don't know what it feels like to have a baby dick like you.

Hasn't his mother already come out and said he sleeps with all the ring girls?

yeah, that's a little different than what Mr Weinstein is going through currently but wasn't really being serious.

I never said I look up to him but I don't feel threatened by nice things that other ppl have. But then again, I don't know what it feels like to have a baby dick like you.

I've lived for 44 years without ever letting my mind think about "baby dicks"....never mind actually typing out the words "baby dick".

If I had, I would realize that I was in need of some serious self reflection :(

You seen it or reflecting ?

You really dont understand how shallow women are if you think the average women isnt impressed by a bmw

I'd assume they would think:

"That guy has an expensive car. Therefore, he has a craptastic amount of car payments to cover the cost for a car. Therefore, he must not be very responsible with his money. Therefore, I'm going to have to bail him out financially later in life or my credit score will be pummeled. Hey, look, a guy with a sensible car. I'm going to start up a conversation with him. I see a guy who paid off his college loans and will not default on a mortgage payment if we ever get married and buy a house once we start a family. I find that sexy."

Pretty much everybody in this thread would be doing the same thing if they could afford an expensive car.

Back