Dana White is bragging about his car to the girls in the TUF house lol

1486660315302.jpg

Who's coaching Tuf this season ?.

Actually nevermind I don't care.

Haha. Its funny because he's richer and better than us.

Dana: "Look at the expensive piece of machinery that I use to get me from Point A to Point B."

Average Joe/Joan: "So?"

You really dont understand how shallow women are if you think the average women isnt impressed by a bmw

I've seen all the TUF seasons up to this one, and this is the very first one I'm skipping. Woman's 125 just doesn't interest me what so ever.

I have met a Dana White. He's a friend of friend. If you've ever encountered one of these guys you will be in awe at their level of douchbaggery. The last time I ran into the DW I know it was at the wake of a mutual friends father...this fucking clown spent his time boasting about his vacation properties and how much money he's made. It was so utterly classless and disrespectful that he came close to getting his face shattered.

Regular people will never understand a true dead-eyed narcissist piece of shit.

Watching Tuf and Dana is showing off his car and bragging about it lol. What a ego maniac lol. Dude is such a scum bag. He reeks of douche. The girls on TUF are talking about how broke they are Dana starts showing them off his BMW and bragging about it lol
You feel insecure brah. He has a nice car and he feels good about it. Why you hating beta?

Daddy Dana knows how to keep the ladies engaged

TS sounds jealous

I own 20 BMWs no big deal

last season I watched wa Kimbo/Rampage/Rashad
yeah that was a ok season. roy winning was kinda predictable tho. he shoulda just got signed to a contract but maybe dana told his ass he had to go thru TUF to get a contract if i remember cuz dana didnt like how he was fat as hell

Back