Dana white is an awful promoter these days

Good to see the shit mods are Dana fanboys as well but let wmma and gay bashing go rampant , no reason for this to be deleted .

Seems like CTE is getting the best of him. Who the fuck is a fan of a promoter who bashes fighters on his own brand ? Hes an awful promoter and at this point , hes just an angry bitter old man. He should take lessons from Bob arum
I think he is under different instructions with the new management. Before they were building a company to sell for a boatload so they got the best talent and made the best fights. Now it is try and "grow" the business but with strict bottom-line corporate mentality. The corporate b.s. will ruin UFC. It will make it like boxing. I'm scared of the ESPN deal. The "disneyfication" of MMA might be on it's way. Enough of the B.S., just give me the best dudes and the best fights. That's it and that's all!

Pretty sure he helped sell the UFC for over 4 bil

He’s been doing this since he got his friends to buy the UFC, noob. And it made him rich and got people like you starting threads about him.

Wait, did you start this thread because you secretly love him? In that case, good job.

Actually, you seem the one who loves him white knighting him like an emotional bitch..

Back