Dana White: "I'd love to see guys spar with Ronda. She'd knock someone's head off"

Yes.. The question was can women compete with men in Tennis? On the whole they can not.. Whether that is High School, College or the pro game, the best men in each section will beat the best women..

OK, do you not see how your using arguably the greatest player ever does not make for good evidence though?

Anyway, someone else did a good job for you, so it's ok.

They weren't in their primes then, but I see your point.
Yeah they weren't in there primes but they where still top level and ranked high (Venus peaked in the early 2000s).

Not only that but they got creamed so bad that being 30% better later in life (prime) wouldn't of mattered

Yeah they weren't in there primes but they where still top level. Not only that but they got creamed so bad that being 30% better later in life (prime) wouldn't of mattered

I said I see your point, shut up before you get hooked in the goddamn gabber.

well I will watch the fights until the real main event
HENDO/MACHIDA

then, find something better then woman fighting, may be a whispering contest. haha

Ronda won a bronze what about the chicks that won gold and silver?

Damn, if anything, this just shows that guys like Jardine, who we all like to joke about, would absolutely murder the average person with little to no effort.

O rly? The man beat Chuck Liddel for god sakes.

OK, but Roger is arguably the best including men and women.
are you trolling or just simple? in almost all sports, the best including men and women will almost always be a man. hence his argument that men are better than women at sports. jesus.

I believe him.

trollface_tiny.jpg

DW also stated he'd never have women fighting in the UFC. I wonder how much encouragement it took to change his mind.

Rousey may be easier on the eyes, but Cyborg would've exposed her with a hefty dose of punishment on the side... and from the way DW speaks of Rousey, there's no way he was going to let that happen.

Odd how Cyborg gets criticized for not moving down, yet Rousey not moving up was ever a topic of discussion.

DW's protecting and hyping his investment, nothing more and nothing less.

Gina got mount on cyborg. Gina.

O rly? The man beat Chuck Liddel for god sakes.

I know, but people on here act like he's a can that they could beat up. That vid just further confirms how lethal a pro fighter really is, even a guy who went on a string of 5+ KO losses.

are you trolling or just simple? in almost all sports, the best including men and women will almost always be a man. hence his argument that men are better than women at sports. jesus.

*le sigh*

Roger could and has beaten men w/o them winning a set, if he does the same to the Williams sisters, that does not mean they can't compete in men's tennis.

Anyway, someone posted about some sub-200 ranked mens player beating them, so that is sufficient enough proof.

Back