Dana White: "I'd love to see guys spar with Ronda. She'd knock someone's head off"

DW also stated he'd never have women fighting in the UFC. I wonder how much encouragement it took to change his mind.

Rousey may be easier on the eyes, but Cyborg would've exposed her with a hefty dose of punishment on the side... and from the way DW speaks of Rousey, there's no way he was going to let that happen.

Odd how Cyborg gets criticized for not moving down, yet Rousey not moving up was ever a topic of discussion.

DW's protecting and hyping his investment, nothing more and nothing less.

Women Tennis is as fun to watch as mens Tennis IMO but no they can't compete with the men.. Roger Federer VS Serena Williams is a clean sweep for Fed..

Federer is maybe the best player to have ever played though.

Hmmm, what about tennis?
Absolutely no way. I'll never forget when the Williams sisters challenged any man outside of the top 200 to face them (they thought that there wasn't a single man outside the top 200 who could beat them).

Karsten Braasch took the challenge and beat them both back to back (serena lost 6-1 and venus lost 6-2).

Whats funny is that Karsten had played a round of golf/drunk beer before he played there little match (most D-1 tennis players would beat the world #1 female)

Dana, shut up.. just shut up. you're trying too much and it makes you look like an idiot.

Absolutely no way. I'll never forget when the Williams sisters challenged any man outside of the top 200 to face them (they thought that there wasn't a single man outside the top 200 who could beat them).

Karsten Braasch took the challenge and beat them both back to back (serena lost 6-1 and venus lost 6-2).

Whats funny is that Karsten had played a round of golf/drunk beer before he played there little match (most D-1 tennis players would beat the world #1 female)

Wow, just read about this. Good shit.

mitt work?
lol okay.

I look half decent on the bag, but Matt Riddle could probably piece me up.

Absolutely no way. I'll never forget when the Williams sisters challenged any man outside of the top 200 to face them (they thought that there wasn't a single man outsite the top 200 who could beat them). Karsten Braasch took the challenge and beat them both back to back (serena lost 6-1 and venus lost 6-2).

Whats funny is that Karsten had played a round of golf/drinken beer before he smoked them (most D-1 tennis players would beat the world #1 female)
They weren't in their primes then, but I see your point.

There's promoting and then there's insistently shoving an unlikable newcomer down everyone's throats

Agreed. Dana gets a little carried away sometimes with his promoting, but lets not forget MMA wouldn't be where it is without him. Rousey however, remains to be seen.

Wow, just read about this. Good shit.

Same here...this was funny shit:

"Preparation is crucial. Remember that a game like this is light-hearted - taking it too seriously would be a mistake. My training regime consisted of a leisurely round of golf in the morning followed by a couple of shandies. I turned up on court feeling suitably laid-back."

Gegard looked half asleep and completely shut Ronda down. I thought she looked legitimately pissed off during that video.

To be fair, Gegard always looks half asleep. I assume he's blazed 24/7.

lol the only people talking about her hands two years ago were those mocking them

OK, but Roger is arguably the best including men and women.

Yes.. The question was can women compete with men in Tennis? On the whole they can not.. Whether that is High School, College or the pro game, the best men in each section will beat the best women..

Back