Dana White: "I'd love to see guys spar with Ronda. She'd knock someone's head off"

Dana is so fucking off his ass it's not even funny. He's completely gone over the deep end. Has anyone seen anything of K-1 Rousey's striking to make him say something crazy like that??

i know its probably ignorant for me to say this but its comments like this that make me wanna spar with rousey...i just feel like there is a difference in natural abilities between men and women when it comes to physical sports. sure there are special cases to that and perhaps rousey is one of them but i dunno if i necessarily believe that. if you took the top 135lb in the ufc and put him against the top 135lb female(rousey?) i dont think if would be that close of a fight.

even if rousey could beat cody mckenzie or garcia does anyone rate them in the top 20 in their respected division....my point i guess is what would that really show besides the fact that maybe they aren't as high of caliber and some people thought.

how about Ronda sparing with Bigfoot ?

When he says "guys", does he mean fighters, or like just some normal out of shape dude?

He means out of shape guys properly. What I dont understand is with some MMA fans they think, if you dont train MMA, then you cant fight at all and someone like Ronda would beat the shit out of you. There's alot of guys who dont train, but can fight and there's alot of guys who are generally very tough who can take a punch. But apparently anyone who doesnt train cant fight to save their life and Ronda would destroy them

I've yet to see Rhonda do any pad work for media day. Wonder why.......

What the hell has she shown on the feet? Every fight i have seen she goes right for the clinch, tosses her opponent down and goes for her armbar..

Does this mean I have to watch a dozen more Rousey prime times in the near future?

I've yet to see Rhonda do any pad work for media day. Wonder why.......

It doesnt sound as good to say, "her uchi komi is better than half the fuckin guys."

This also reminded me of when Dana said he saw Ronda throw 6 jabs in a row, as if that was some sort of amazing feat to pull off.

Can't wait til Dana gets her titty out of his mouth..i can't remember any fighter getting this much hype from Dana. Yea I think she wins on Saturday but I'd put my money on the winner of Tate and Zingano to beat her in her next fight.

I'm so tired of hearing about this girl. Her ego is enormous as it is, and this just adds to it. Guys at 135 would absolutely whoop her ass. She's a very good fighter, FOR A GIRL. People need to try to keep things in perspective.

Shit like this is the reason i hoped the UFC would avoid women's MMA. Eventually some broad is going to talk shit and say she can take some dude and Dana will be all over it to make a buck. Ridiculous.

Women cannot compete with men when it comes to combat sports. The end.

Women cannot compete with men in sports period.

rousey would not beat any male fighter that has ever been under the zuffa banner in the last ten years.

Gegard looked half asleep and completely shut Ronda down. I thought she looked legitimately pissed off during that video.

Her effort and intensity throughout that workout was very impressive.. Of course she got owned, he is one of the best has like 80 pds on her..

Miesha Tate punked her out on the feet. Say whatever you want, Dana.

Back