Dana White: "I'd love to see guys spar with Ronda. She'd knock someone's head off"

Lethal

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Forum Administrator
Reaction score
White said he believes Rousey is rounding out her game to include a lot more than just a textbook judo throw and textbook armbar.

"Everybody was talking about her hands two years ago," White said. "Look at her f---ing hands now. I know things you guys don't know about her and what she's doing as far as her hands go. I'd love to see guys go spar with her. She'd knock someone's f---ing head right off, and would love doing it. She is tough, she is mean, and she is f---ing nasty. She's f---iing mean, man. She's a tough chick."

"I've heard some flak about the girls," White said. "But their mitt work is better than half the f---king guys. Their hands are great, they're well-rounded, they represent the sport well, they represent themselves well. I couldn't be happier that I made the decision and I couldn't be happier with this fight."

Pretty long article, but you can read the whole thing here:
http://www.mmajunkie.com/news/2013/...er-with-rousey-carmouche-but-loves-whole-card

Last edited:
Bring on Mousasi again.

Rousey already got a grappling reality check when she sparred with him. I really can't stand all this hype.

lol so Overated.

Her hands might be allright for Female MMA....Not good enough for boxing(I don't care what his coach said).

She wouldn't last with a guy.

Just because when she is hitting mits, the trainer smacks here punches, doesn't mean she is a fast puncher.

I still remember how bad Ronda Stand up looked when Meisha rushed in at the beggining of the round, Meisha hit here right on the face.

When did Ronda have good stand up? I must have missed that part, Judo and submissions, yes, but he boxing is not great.

Jesus Dana needs to shit the fuck up with his promoting Rousey bullshit. He's trying to force people to get interested to buy her damn fight

Bring on Mousasi again.

Rousey already got a grappling reality check when she sparred with him. I really can't stand all this hype.

wow a top 10 205er out sparred a womens 135er, who woulda thought. i bet rhonda could hold her own sparring with faber or some one similar.

The weakest hitting 125er in the UFC would knock her ass out so fast, I get hyping the ladies but it can be done without throwing the guys under the bus

Dana has always said ridiculous shit but when it comes to Ronda, he's on a completely different level than I've ever seen him.

Let her spar with barao or mcdonald they are the same size and she obviously is more skilled... *rolls eyes*

if Pickett or macdonald hit Ronda rousey shed revert back to open palm windmill swinging.

I got a perfect candidate:

0074_p0ldx.gif

overeem_little_girl_kick.gif

Bring on Mousasi again.

Gegard looked half asleep and completely shut Ronda down. I thought she looked legitimately pissed off during that video.

Gegard looked half asleep and completely shut Ronda down. I thought she looked legitimately pissed off during that video.

People will call this irrelevant because of the size difference but yeah... Gegard wasn't even putting in half effort while Ronda was acting like she was back at the olympics and she still couldn't even be a little bit competitive.

I want to hear what Tito has to say about this.

Back