• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dana White: "I swear to god I'm not mad even a little bit. Our relationship isn’t damaged at all."

INoHespectChael

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I'm surprised he could say this with a straight face.

To be fair he could have meant that literally and was swearing at god for doing this to him. :D

His #1 PPV draw didn't want to show up to promote the fight and/or wanted more money to do it and he's not even the slightest bit upset about it?

Apparently Dana said it was never about money and Conor didn't want to go to Vegas/Stockton and hype the fight.
"I swear to god I'm not mad even a little bit. You were with me yesterday most of the day. Did I seem mad? Did I seem upset?"

Lol.. just think about how it would be being his kid...

Mighty rich though! (kid)

Its of course total BS.

Last edited:
1c0cc06cd2ce41e515c8564f4c52cc7d.500x281x16.gif

New theory: This is just a ploy to take attention away from Bensons Bellator debut tomorrow night.

I'm surprised he could say this with a straight face. :D

His #1 PPV draw didn't want to show up to promote the fight and/or wanted more money to do it and he's not even the slightest bit upset about it?

Apparently Dana said it was never about money and Conor didn't want to go to Vegas/Stockton and hype the fight.

"I swear to god I'm not mad even a little bit. You were with me yesterday most of the day. Did I seem mad? Did I seem upset?"

At this point, I think Dana an Co are ready for anything...

Conor pulling a strange move for whatever reason is not out of the realm of possibility.

I mean at the end of the day he is getting older, he's rich as a fuck... some times you just shrug it off and life goes on.

In similar prior situations, he's thrown the fighter under the bus and hopped in the damned driver's seat.

tough to care about what this dickbag says anymore. He should sit back behind the scenes and cash checks.

After the interview Dana was like "Get Lorenzo on the phone, I want you to hire the guy in charge of waterboarding for the Government."

mmSa_y.gif

You weren't mad? Sure, you just cost hundreds of Irish thousands of euros with non refundable flights and hotels because this tired and stale press conference business just could not wait til May. What kind of stupid shit would you do if you WERE mad Dana? You are a truly despicable, detestable individual.

Back