Dana White Hopeful he can fix issue with Myles Jury and Reebok

you mean eternalshit?

Your name, not mine & look at the thread .... who else makes absolutely ZERO sens with three different posters.
Every convo in this thread he failed at :icon_chee

EDIT: I apologize. I see your query's reason now. It looks like I could have meant you lol

Ha!~ Cancel anything out? Are you fucking serious? With the stupidity that's come out of his face he should hope for it!

It's valid. Very valid. It would explain who/what I'm dealing with here.

This is what I'm talking about. You pose it as a serious question, then you say some negative shit like this?

Food for thought... one of the most brilliant solutions I've seen in a problematic situation came from somebody with downs syndrome.

Not him but how the hell does calling someone a fuckboy saying that you want something else. Do you even slang dude?

tumblr_inline_nnrddvt2mI1qckv86_500.gif

while not homoerotic, the posting of that gif definitely gives off a homosexual vibe.

This is what I'm talking about. You pose it as a serious question, then you say some negative shit like this?

Food for thought... one of the most brilliant solutions I've seen in a problematic situation came from somebody with downs syndrome.

You are taking him way too serious man

He is lashing out in the most infantile way.
He just tried to mask it (pretty pathetically IMO)

Just looked at the thread & .............................. nope

You are wrong AGAIN

What else you got?

"He could be right, but nobody can agree with him without any details & he provided ZERO"

oh?

Again just because you aren't clued into what's going on doesn't mean that we can't side with Myles on this one or that Myles was in the wrong. If this caught Dana's attention there is something there, whether you know the details or not...

Your name, not mine & look at the thread .... who else makes absolutely ZERO sens with three different posters.
Every convo in this thread he failed at :icon_chee

EDIT: I apologize. I see your query's reason now. It looks like I could have meant you lol

Lol.

No problem.

"He could be right, but nobody can agree with him without any details & he provided ZERO"

That is not trying to be a "mod" (as you stated)
WTF is wrong with you?
lol

Again just because you aren't clued into what's going on doesn't mean that we can't side with Myles on this one or that Myles was in the wrong.

I never said Myles was in the wrong
All I said is .... agreeing with someone without know the details is insane

I actually said (go back to the thread & post) that he could be right - if he gave details.

If this caught Dana's attention there is something there, whether you know the details or not...

Never said anything differently
As a matter of fact, I think its great Dana took the high road instead of ripping him publicly

You are not doing too well in this thread at all :(

Wow, I just checked online, and you young kids really don't know what a fuckboy is. A fuckboy is your bitch in prison who you fuck in the ass. So when you call someone a fuckboy, it is sounds like wishful thinking that you want them to be your fuckboy. You are trying to put them in the "bitch" position and you in the "alpha" position. When you put an Alpha and a Fuckboy together in the same room, do you understand what happens? Or do I need to paint you a graphic and unpleasant picture?

You kids really need to do more research before you start using slang you think sounds cool. Everytime you use the word fuckboy, you are just making it seem like you want to literally put your penis violently inside the person you are insulting for your pleasure.

It's basically just a way of calling somebody a fruit cake.

Wow, I just checked online, and you young kids really don't know what a fuckboy is. A fuckboy is your bitch in prison who you fuck in the ass. So when you call someone a fuckboy, it is sounds like wishful thinking that you want them to be your fuckboy. You are trying to put them in the "bitch" position and you in the "alpha" position. When you put an Alpha and a Fuckboy together in the same room, do you understand what happens? Or do I need to paint you a graphic and unpleasant picture?

You kids really need to do more research before you start using slang you think sounds cool. Everytime you use the word fuckboy, you are just making it seem like you want to literally put your penis violently inside the person you are insulting for your pleasure.

Well the poster that used it followed up with

Yes, can you pick up some KY on the way home from the salon? Have dinner ready and that little lace outfit of yours on by the time I get home too (k) <3

So .............. :eek:

Dana: "Please Jury, come fight for 2500 bucks from Reebok. Its a good deal dummy"

That is not trying to be a "mod" (as you stated)
WTF is wrong with you?
lol

I never said Myles was in the wrong
All I said is .... agreeing with someone without know the details is insane

I actually said (go back to the thread & post) that he could be right - if he gave details.

Never said anything differently
As a matter of fact, I think its great Dana took the high road instead of ripping him publicly

You are not doing too well in this thread at all :(
What details do you expect from an IG post? Do you know what sub-tweeting or subposting is? Somebody knew what the hell Jury meant by his post. You didn't know but Dana and Reebok knew the back story. That's what me and the other guy are trying to get through your head.

What details do you expect from an IG post? Do you know what sub-tweeting or subposting is? Somebody knew what the hell Jury meant by his post. You didn't know but Dana and Reebok knew the back story. That's what me and the other guy are trying to get through your head.

Holy crap are you truly insipid
I am not arguing that Dana & Reebok knew the backstory or not

Since you openly admit you don't know - HOW CAN YOU AGREE?

Also tying yourself to the "other guy" does you know favors.

I will let you get the last 'blazing' word in & hope that when you grow into 'justblaze718', you will be better at comprehension

Because now - notsomuch

:icon_chee

Last edited:
Why do you work for Reebok? Or should Jury just keep his mouth shut and be happy about making less money now.

Anybody who does as poor of a performance as he did in his last fight should shut his mouth. Reebok could have offered him an individual contract just like PVZ but didn't for a reason.

It will be interesting when jurry and other contracts run out if some of them leave for bellator ?

Well they will certainly test the market.
But leaving for another company means the other company must want them.
Outside of former PPV main eventers from UFC, Bellator (so far) doesn't seem to be a place to make a lot of money.
it is mostly people Zuffa does not want (with exceptions)

I hope Viacom goes for it
A stronger 2nd co., is needed

If Jury loses to Pettis he's done. He should try to get out of his contract now and go to Bellator.

Getting your ass kicked by Cerrone is no big deal, but being fed to the former champ is a bad idea, 2 losses in a row.

He's a gimme for Pettis.

Back