Dana white has made more money from the UFC than every UFC fighter ever, combined!

Dana White is a two faced piece of shit, don't be surprised he's ripping off the fighters.

yes really. Proven so.

d'uh. Look at the lineup of people trying to get on to UFC undercards and who would love one or two UFC fights a year.

Are you really this dumb? Do you not hear what the new fighters say as soon as the UFC signs them?

Ahhhhh. You are this dumb.

I always wonder when Dana spews that promoter bullshit who are the gullible idiots eating it up. Now I know. It is guys like you. LOL, you actually believe Dana. Too funny.

And when Bisping's or Ronda's trainers talk about them KO'ing opponents I bet you eat that shit up too. LMAO at you.

The UFC already has been leading in growing the sport and building the salary base and benefits. No org has done more. And they will continue to do more.

As you go city to city and country to country and see more and more MMA gyms and guys earning a living in the related MMA industries no Org has contributed more to that happening then the UFC. that young fighters now can grow up and never have a job outside fighting and MMA is a result of the UFC more then any other org.

LOL. Why? Because I don't irrationally hate Zuffa and therefore will put out the facts when drones repeat the same crap just based on their hate.

I want a second big org to emerge even if it divides the fighters short term and we do not see all the best matchups. I think that is best for MMA long term. I liked Pride more then the UFC. But I don't have irrational hate of Zuffa like so many here. and even if I did I do not let a dislike make me irrational.

If don't like Rousey at all. But because I don't like her does not mean I convince myself of stuff that is not true about her as a means to feed my hate. Some of us are beyond the 12 year old emotional reaction stuff where you throw truth and fact out the window simply because you do not like something.

no course not, ur irrationally nut hug zuffa and going 1 against 5 in this thread and getting owned. Its too funny and i love it lol.

Btw, you should really diversify urself as there are other UFC pay and DW bashing threads out there that you're not participating. I know given ur mental capacity, its not easy for you.

Last edited:
go read about logical fallacies and educate yourself and you will see what you are doing with the 'who wouldn't want fighters to make more...' type arguments.

'Wanting' and what makes sense from a business sustainability perspective are not always the same thing and you need to make the latter argument if you want to make a real point and not just appeal to emotion.

And no. You are factually wrong if you think switching undercard fighters impacts the overall PPV revenue that Zuffa makes in any calendar year. Which is what matters.

aaah crying 'logical fallacies' that old internet chesnut ....everyone agaisnt you isnt logical and all arguments agaisnt you are filld with logical fallacies.
I said from a cold logical buissness perspective as customer/fan i want to see a better product for the money im paying
from the same perspective for the stability of the sport and the ufc org an increased fighter % profits isnt going to bring down the company
What do other buissness do when they want more talent to flow to a particular role ?
In general would you say part time fighters are inferior to full time ones?

lol so backtracking from mcds workers = ufc fighters to mcds can replace mcds workers as easily as the ufc can alter an undercard without affecting ppv sales to
'over a calender year '......maybe just conceding that the original point of comparing the 2 was stupid instead of white knighting the idiot who posted it might have been the better option.

news flash owners make more than their independent contractors. Identifying them properly as contractors does not change why people are scoffing at the idea that 'owners make more then their independently hired contractors'.

And which pro sports are you talking about as there is a huge range. I had a buddy who played Professional Lacrosse. He was a professional athlete and they paid $50/ game plus expenses that is it.

Do you know that Major League Soccer pays a fraction of what UEFA soccer pays? A fraction.

Do you understand why there is a range for pro athlete pay from the $50/game making lacrosse player to the top Soccer or NFL athletes to the top Boxers?

Show us you have some basic business sense and give us the reason why not all these professional athletes are not treated equally pay wise.
why are you asking people to defend arguments no one is making?

give me some examples of where the president of a company makes more money combined then the all the people whos talents are the companys product. dont give me that mcdolnalds bullshit either no one is going to McDonalds to see someone flip burgers.

Back