Dana White - "F--- THE MAYWEATHERS"

Floyd Mayweather is the biggest name in MMA.

Even Dana shamelessly copies Conor. Cool.

We at least he didnt call team money Baboons like Conor did to Aldo. lol

shit i did anyone believe ConMay would happen in boxing?

if enough people think itll make a enough money it could happen.

Floyd has too much money there's no way he would do MMA

His ego is too big to get his ass kicked

As I suspected, Dana White fans seem fun and friendly people. As opposed to Dana hating goofs, dorks, and virgins.

method=get&s=dana-white-playboy.jpg

Dana is shorter than alll of them yet in the photo they made him the tallest one, dana is five foot nine.

Dana with that Southie entitlement mentality towards the upper class.

Whitaker is somehow going to make 185 huh?

Thumbnail is hilarious hahah
It looks like Dana's redness is reflecting off of them (providing them with warmth?). And that one dude apparwntly wanted to wear a shirt that matched Dana's skin.

Hahaha Dana is a G.

He would also box the shit outta Floyd.

As I suspected, Dana White fans seem fun and friendly people. As opposed to Dana hating goofs, dorks, and virgins.

method=get&s=dana-white-playboy.jpg

I'd forgotten about this photo shoot.

This is peak Dana/UFC-related buffoonery.

Is it any wonder that they have so much trouble producing stars after years of promoting the President of the company as the toughest guy in the sport?

s-l1600.jpg

Dana is shorter than alll of them yet in the photo they made him the tallest one, dana is five foot nine.

He's also shot to look more menacing than JDS, who was the HW champ at the time.

He's also shot to look more menacing than JDS, who was the HW champ at the time.
Im guessing this was per danas request lol

Floyd jr said when he mer dana white 25 years ago he was a skinny church going guy who never cussed and drove a honda, now he cusses like he is some mob guy from boston and is on trt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back