Dana White doesn't know who Luke Thomas is and curses him out on Twitter

I can't stand his whiney video rants, where he just smirks and verbally farts in a condescending tone.

good. sick of spoiled ass people always finding something to bitch about.

I think he was talking about the Prindle fight from Bellator last night.

I think it was a different one, i'm bad with names so not even gonna try to remember.

buddy kept trying to pull guard, pretty sure he got finished. Had no standup

Mike Mancini ‏@mik3m518 7h
@danawhite @SBNLukeThomas I give a shit. A lot of people do too. I would rather see 12 stacked cards than 55 watered downed ones.

Dana White ‏@danawhite 7h
@mik3m518 then don't watch 43 of them dummy

What? Dana's reading comprehension isn't very good, is it?

Like that is hard. I read better breakdowns of fights on here than most websites.

The dude gets paid to cover the sport yet whines there is too much UFC. Makes zero sense.

Don't know who the guy is but fuck that.

I agree with Luke. The quantity goes up, the quality goes down.

I know that guy, he gave a pretty good argument as to why fighter pay should be higher. Something about comparing waiters vs top paid waiters and mma fighters vs top paid mma fighters. I don't know when he said it, it made sense.

@danawhite @SBNLukeThomas I give a shit. A lot of people do too. I would rather see 12 stacked cards than 55 watered downed ones.

hahaha

Lol. Can't stand Thomas. He has good opinions yet he pretends he is some mma guru and just acts like the typical mma hipster. Like he is above watching Fight Pass UFC yet gets hard for Bellator Prelims.

/thread

I can't stand any of the new douchebag reporters they have on the new "UFC Countdown" shows.

What? Dana's reading comprehension isn't very good, is it?

It's a dumb argument anyway. More cards are better for fans, fighters, and the UFC.

Hey ts u dont want the avs you requested that i made for you, i feel used. Up for grabs i guess

TAtiKIU.gif

yt3CYLB.gif

Luke is a Marine Corps wash-out who thinks he has some juice in the sport because he drove Mike Easton to the airport once.

How stupid can 'the media' possibly be asking for less fights? That's less pay for them, bunch of fucking retards.

i didn't know who he was, but i don't know what "fix your product" means. the guy is an mma journalist but doesn't like following too much mma? the product is ultimately the fighters and the fights (and production).

I have no idea who he is and I've never heard of him.

haha that's actually a pretty funny twitter back and forth. Dana should really stop using twitter

That was a tweet about the Bellator prelims from last night. lol

It wasn't even about the UFC.

it wasnt about UFC but he then followed up with a fight pass tweet? oh, ok "shonuf'

Dana White ‏@danawhite 8 t

@darrenpmcgarry @SBNLukeThomas yes I am a cranky fucker

Back