Dana White doesn't know who Luke Thomas is and curses him out on Twitter

well, idk who he is either. not trying to be a dick, just saying

Lol. Can't stand Thomas. He has good opinions yet he pretends he is some mma guru and just acts like the typical mma hipster. Like he is above watching Fight Pass UFC yet gets hard for Bellator Prelims.

Siding with Dana on this one. Luke sounds like a downer.

Don't know who Luke Thomas is, don't care.

Should I be shocked that Dana doesn't?

Lol. Can't stand Thomas. He has good opinions yet he pretends he is some mma guru and just acts like the typical mma hipster. Like he is above watching Fight Pass UFC yet gets hard for Bellator Prelims.
qft

What was White responding to?

And lol at sherdogs pretending to not know Luke "the leader" Thomas, senior editor of MMAFIGHTING and all round badass.

mhbis1isdky6sbm81f4y.jpeg

Probably because no one cares about Luke Thomas haha.

edit: To the posters above, Luke Thomas is an MMA journalist. He's on 'The Beat' with Ariel Helwani and a few others.

It easy to say there are too many cards when you are able to attend and watch everyone. Not everyone has that opportunity. Also if you want the sport to expand and open more opportunities to new fighters, you're going to need more cards.

I've never heard of him either. Although that does sound like Dana. Doesn't understand something so he cusses it out.

He's trying to say more MMA isn't good? Well, screw him. I enjoy having more fights.

That was a tweet about the Bellator prelims from last night. lol

It wasn't even about the UFC.

I've got to agree with Dana on this one (one of those rare times), I love that we are getting lots of fights over the world in prime time, the UFC internatialization is great imo.

This Luke Thomas guy is just replicating the opinion of nostalgic sherdoggers and their "watered cards" posts.

Well, if we're talking about PPV then it's another thing, one paying such high value has the right to complain, but today's card was great and not PPV (it was paid but you get what I mean)

he is probably one of the most knowledgable media dudes on mma.

Back