Dana White DESTROYS "Moron" Brendan Shaub in yet another social media rant

Schaub is great because he thinks he's a fight genius with amazing insight and analysis when the truth is everyone listens to him because it's entertaining hearing how much of an idiot he is.

Not a big fan of Schaub, but dismissing the guy because of a 6-5 UFC record and saying that is a reason not to listen to him is a bit stupid.

Wins over Crop-cop, Matt mitrione, and Gonzaga are better wins than a lot of other Heavyweights. He only got beat by decent competition as well.

Grown men on twittter is cringey as fuck.

I think Shaub was talking some sense there then all of a sudden he went 99.9% retard, saying that their effectiveness doesn’t translate AT ALL to MMA.

Shot down your own argument Big Brown ya clown.

Schaub is a tool, but making fun a fighters ufc record when youre not a fighter is cringey.

He definitely scared that shook beta Tito Ortiz :D

Kickboxers do have a hard time transitioning to MMA and 1 judge's opinion away we'd be talking about that with Stylebender. Pet peeve of mine when smaller guys call HW's out condescendingly. Dana's just expected.

I can't believe that Dana is still a fuckin hotheaded clown after all these years. Like he doesn't realize how retarded all that sounds when he presses send?

Dana is the GOAT. Brendan is a worthless idiot.

The end

K-1 striking doesn't translate at all in UFC (he was talking about Saki not Israel)

{<doc}

Describe 'k-1 striking' if you can.... K-1 have had karate, muay thai, TKD and sumo fighters on their roster.

Really any giant CEO who goes around talking shit about former employees comes off looking like a piece of shit.

Can you imagine if the New York Islanders Gm came out and started blasting Tavares on twitter calling him a loser? He’d be out of a job in seconds.

The main problem with Saki is that he's already had freakin' 96 fights. Has there ever been a fighter in the UFC with more striking matches?

The human head can only handle so much. His chin look questionable in the fight before
he lost to Roundtree. He should retire man. Literally nothinnnnng to prove.

legend

Name another fighter with a 55% win ratio with half the platform that this guy gets just from riding the coat tails of Rogan and Callen.

I don't see what that has to do with anything? I don't think there is a misconception out there that Schaub is one of the great fighters of the sport just because he is a part of successful podcast about fighting.

Thr issue is if you advertise UFC as being the best fighting the best the UFC president shouldn't be mocking a winning record.

Yves Edwards was 4-7 in the UFC and Gilbert Melendez was 1-5 in the UFC (although better when you factor in hisnstrikeforce record which UFC counts I believe?) though for the sake of your discussion.

Do people on here like him? I think the moment he said something on here everyone just quoted all of his gay pics.

A world where we can;t make fun of Schaub is one I don't want to live in

m96jjd.jpg

<{anton}> .... No vaseline, huh bro ??
Made me think of this:

Back