Dana White DESTROYS "Moron" Brendan Shaub in yet another social media rant

Dana calling Schaub a moron is the pot calling the kettle. That being said, dunno wtf is going as I didnt waste time watching that video.

Dana is that friend in the car always talking about how many people he fucked up. When it is time for the brawl in the bar, he is out the back door..
I can picture it.

Dana all plastered and growing uncomfortable by the second at the prospect of a confrontation.

Lmao. How many times has Schaub triggered Dana into having a meltdown, only to then sit there on his podcast, legs crossed, calmly expressing his wonder at why Dana would possibly be so worked up over what he said? I feel like the answer is "a lot of times."

Schaub is deep in Dana's head. Look at how scared he is to think one of his fighters is even just listening to a short clip of Schaub. He fears Schaub.

@ortizgnp

giphy.gif

I think Schaubs response was far more true and damaging than what Dana said.

Shame the Fertitias sold Dana to WME as part of the deal. He's pretty much irrelevant at this point.

I think Schaub is a douche but there is a problem with the sport when having a winning record in the largest org is deemed worthy of insult by the face of the org.
Yep. Especially when one of the main points of promotion has been the best fighting the best. There are guys that are considered legends of the sport that have records with a similar win/loss ratio. Schuab KO’d Cro Cop. That gives him as much authority on the subject as anyone to be quite honest.

Schaub knows more about fighting than the pretender Dana White. Dude needs to try not being a piece of shit for one day in his life.

Schaub got ko'ed fighting for your organization to make you money you ungrateful scumbag. Honor your fighters instead of crapping on them.

All he did was tout how difficult going to mma and to the UFC is. Dana is a really smart dumbass.

K-1 striking doesn't translate at all in UFC (he was talking about Saki not Israel)
Indeed, much like Greco Roman does not translate as well as Folkstyle.

MMA striking is a weird one, even highly decorated boxer Jeremy Jackson basically panic wrestled and relied on his Judo in MMA. Once those big gloves are taken away, the threat of take downs opens up, everything changes. Also, there aren't millions in kickboxing so the level of athlete it attracts is much lower.

Schaub is a tool, but I don't think he's wrong in this case.

Schaub knows more about fighting than the pretender Dana White. Dude needs to try not being a piece of shit for one day in his life.

Schaub got ko'ed fighting for your organization to make you money you ungrateful scumbag. Honor your fighters instead of crapping on them.

All he did was tout how difficult going to mma and to the UFC is. Dana is a really smart dumbass.
I actually think Dana really influenced forum culture. This place was different way back in the day, before goofball express showed up on the scene and became "the face of MMA".

285491033155620.jpg

wow, you are very delusional. You probably pay to go see Schaub's pathetic attempts at stand-up comedy, with a VIP pass so you can blow him after.

It is getting unbearably cringey in the heavies. Posters like you pull the same card with every post you disagree with : OMG UR A NUTHUGGER FANBOY. N UR GAY 2.

The guy made a comment about the status of the HW division, didnt even compliment Shaub in any way really, actually INSULTED Shaub, and somehow in your feeble mind that made him a homosexual fanboy?

The average age of posters in the heavies has dropped below 14. I can almost guarantee it. Either that or most of you are literal virgins as Colby would say

The fighters are supposed to be bound by honor and loyalty, the promotion doesnt abide by any such standards except to make as much money at the expense of the fighters

Sherdorks only wish they could be as successful and as multitalented as Brendan Shwab. Brendan is a coffee connoisseur, MMA analyst, comedian, fashionista, professional athlete in 2 sports, host of not one but two successful podcasts, has his own show on Showtime, owns over 150 pairs of sneakers, hosted the Grammys and Academy Awards for E!, etc. This man does it all, he is without a doubt a modern day Renaissance Man.

Brendan Schaub would be a top 10 HW if he didn't retire, and that says a lot about the HW division.
Book Schaub and the Black Beast, or maybe Schaub vs Stipe. You could even do Schaub vs the winner of DC and Lesnar. Lol, personally I think Khabib would beat Schaubs ass with his lack of wrestling.

LOTS have fighters have a worse record that 6-5, for example Artem Lobov.

I’m not defending Schaub, bc he is an idiot but that’s a really dumb statement by Dana - all around really.

Back