Dana White DESTROYS "Moron" Brendan Shaub in yet another social media rant

What does Schaub know about the sport Dana?

Going 6-5 in the UFC means that Schaub has had 11 more fights in the UFC than Dana's ZERO. And I can't stand Schaub.

But Dana would have been able to Kick Tito's ass. Just ask him, he will tell ya..

wow, you are very delusional. You probably pay to go see Schaub's pathetic attempts at stand-up comedy, with a VIP pass so you can blow him after.
I don't like the guy, but I'm just being honest here.

If Arlovski can hover around the top 10 and knock off a few guys still, then I have no reasons to think that Brendan wouldn't be in the same spot, although perhaps I should have said top 15 rather than 10.

So he beat more of your 'best in the world' fighters than he lost to and that means he doesn't know anything?

Don't get me wrong, Schaub is a moron, but I don't think his winning record in the UFC is indicative of that.

He shook one of the most decorated UFC champions in Tito Ortiz, he is most definitely legit.

Dana is that friend in the car always talking about how many people he fucked up. When it is time for the brawl in the bar, he is out the back door..

And people say Dana doesn't stick up for his fighters <31>

Dana should have been CM Punk’s first opponent

6 and 5 in the UFC IS impressive.
Is Dana saying that you have to be even better then 6/5 to have an opinion?
Is Dana forgetting that Schaub has a KO win over CroCop?
Has Dana ever put his ass on the line in front of millions?
I don't agree with half of what Schaub says....
but I know Dana's lying at least half the time.

Dana White trashing a fighter for going 6-5 in the UFC is hilarious. He's alienating over half the roster by saying a record over .500 at 6-5 is shit.

Schaub says a ton of stupid shit, no doubt about it. But people need to stop taking every word podcasters say to heart. They have to talk for hours and hours every week, half the shit most of these guys say is to just fill time. It's off the cuff, they're not well planned thought out statements. I don't know why people get so upset about things these guys say time and time again, it's ridiculous.

What does Schaub know about the sport Dana?

Going 6-5 in the UFC means that Schaub has had 11 more fights in the UFC than Dana's ZERO. And I can't stand Schaub.

Yeah, saying 6-5 in the ufc like it's a bad thing is pretty stupid. It's not a great record, but anyone who has picked up 6 wins in the supposed best MMA organisation in the world clearly knows at least a little.

I say that as someone who dislikes and disagrees with schuab all the time. Shitting on him for being 6-5 in the ufc is stupid.

Last edited:
Schaub got all the K-1 level strikers and their hypemen shook.

After all he did KO one of the GOAT strikers.

Back