Dana White: Conor is still champion / Hoping Conman agrees to fight before April 7 against winner

Brock for sure wont be back.

If he tries to train at that weight while going 6 months off the gear, he will either lose 20 lbs or injure himself.

He wont be back.

If he weighs in for his next fight at 265lbs, then USADA doesnt work.

Interim belt being defended = confirmed.

What a fucking joke.

Last chance UFC. If they bitch out of that date then they are eternally fucking bitches.

It's awful.

Featherweight belt : Conor won it, got stripped, never defended it, and the current Champ has a loss against him.

Lightweight belt : Conor won it, never defended it, the current Champ is the interim Champ.

Middleweight belt : GSP won it, immediately got stripped, the most legitimate candidate for the interim championship is sick, so the next guys are in line for the belt.

Light Heavyweight : the current Champ has been defeated twice by Jones (on peds)

We have four belts either on hold or held by fighters who's legitimacy has a question mark.

Cormier's case is the least critical one since the last fight was a no contest but still, the situation for those 3 lighter divisions sucks a lot

Cowardpotomus White terrified to do what's right, and move the division forward.

What a joke.

The McG / Dana 2 man clown-show continues on

6JFvU6z0.png

meanwhile two fat 180 pounders just fought in bellator as the main event, but yea UFC is teh clown show

I think at this point, even Conor himself is amused the UFC hasn’t stripped him yet.

He’s not fighting, he’s not setting a solid date for a possible return, and he’s not entertaining a possible future fight with Tony on social media.

At this point, it’s the UFC, not Conor, who are holding that belt hostage.
This is how it's been the whole time. Once Conor was allowed to fight for $100M, the title became irrelevant. It's about money, not titles.

Why strip him today when the fight isnt for a few months and you dont have to start promoting it for 6 weeks?

Oh I don't know, because you don't want to make your organization look like a joke?

Does anyone really think Conor NEEDS the title to promote fights? They could have stripped him before the Floyd fight and it wouldn't have mattered one bit.

Can they fire Dana please? Is it not yet painfully obvious that he doesn't know what he's doing at this level?

Oh I don't know, because you don't want to make your organization look like a joke?

Does anyone really think Conor NEEDS the title to promote fights? They could have stripped him before the Floyd fight and it wouldn't have mattered one bit.

Can they fire Dana please? Is it not yet painfully obvious that he doesn't know what he's doing at this level?

I'm pretty sure Dana and UFC are just doing this now to troll conor haters to guarantee they watch him when he returns

Don’t care.
Conor has a slight chance, against tony.
Very slight.

Less vs that Dagestani guy.

That said, Conor I s a stud conquerer, what lays ahead... ain’t Nate or Eddie Alvarez.

Back