Dana White: Conor is still champion / Hoping Conman agrees to fight before April 7 against winner

Sakuraba7

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

@00:07

- Conor has not been stripped of the title, BUT if he doesn't agree to defend leading up to that fight (Tony-Khabib) THAT fight is for the undisputed title?

Dana: Right

- So as of right now, he's still technically the champion?

Dana: Correct

Listen to the whole interview. Dana also expects Bork Lesnar, GSP, Diaz and Conman to fight again this year.

Last edited:
Ronda's coming back for that strap too, I'm hearing.

Wow they must be desperate under wme. Brock is one of my favs but for real? I think we should move on. GSP and Diaz returns for sure excite me would love to see them both back at WW.

Thank God CM Punk prowrestling GOAT is going to fight in the UFC this year.

Cowardpotomus White terrified to do what's right, and move the division forward.

What a joke.

The McG / Dana 2 man clown-show continues on

6JFvU6z0.png

I think at this point, even Conor himself is amused the UFC hasn’t stripped him yet.

He’s not fighting, he’s not setting a solid date for a possible return, and he’s not entertaining a possible future fight with Tony on social media.

At this point, it’s the UFC, not Conor, who are holding that belt hostage.

First it was septembre, than it was december, now it's april, then it's going to be summer and a few years later Conor retires a champion.

@00:07

- Conor has not been stripped of the title, BUT if he doesn't agree to defend leading up to that fight (Tony-Khabib) THAT fight is for the undisputed title?

Dana: Right

- So as of right now, he's still technically the champion?

Dana: Correct

Listen to the whole interview. Dana also expects Bork Lesnar, GSP, Diaz and Conman to fight again this year.

breaking...

TS,. this happened like 4-5 days ago.. We know..

Did Brock finish his usada? I thought he pulled back out of testing after the fight.

Why would Ferguson and Khabib agree to fight without it being for the title?

"before April 7"

Why?

Khabib isn't going to be ready till August/September

Why do all MMA journalists look like cucks ?

The only one who doesn't is (oh the irony!) Luke Thomas.

I hope the mafia takes him out so we can be done with this nonsense. Defend or GTFO!

Back