Dana White Confirms Conor McGregor Side is Done Now Working with Mayweather & Al

I saw a round bald-headed white dude with a flustered red face after the Cavs game, and sure enough, it turned out to be Uncle Dana.

So we can count on the first UFC defense in 2021?

Colin_Farrel-Disgusted.gif

Last edited:
"I'm not saying the fight will happen"

/thread

So tired if hearing about this circus fight. Everyone already knows the outcome, conor will talk shit for a couple of months then you will get a humiliating beatdown from floyd and possibly a stoppage. Conor will then be all humbled and shit then go back to UFC.

Co-Promotion eh?

Wonder if the UFC need to build any stadiums due to this deal..?

Doubt its true, this is him negotiating through the media so he can blame Floyd and Showtime when things "fall through"

Hes been talking with the Mayweather side for months. The hold up was the Conor/WME-IMG side. If thats done this fight is happening.

If this fight happens I will laugh at McGregor for getting his ass beaten, but I'll weep for the sport I love because of the embarrassment this will bring.

Hes been talking with the Mayweather side for months. The hold up was the Conor/WME-IMG side. If thats done this fight is happening.

i thought this was he told connie how much $$ the ufc wants to let him fight

Back