Dana White buys his son a BMW, hires Kendrick Lamar for 16th birthday bash

Pretty awkward when Lamar is playing a show for a bunch of over priveledged naive ignorant rich white fuck sticks when his music is literally anti everything that crowd embodies. Dana white is a fucking tool , his kid is probably an even bigger fucking blowhole and that show should have had a Molotov cocktail thrown inside and all doors locked to save the world and all the people that inevitably will be fucked over by the large percentage of future douchebags in there

Pretty awkward when Lamar is playing a show for a bunch of over priveledged naive ignorant rich white fuck sticks when his music is literally anti everything that crowd embodies. Dana white is a fucking tool , his kid is probably an even bigger fucking blowhole and that show should have had a Molotov cocktail thrown inside and all doors locked to save the world and all the people that inevitably will be fucked over by the large percentage of future douchebags in there
Music is about how it sounds and anyone who says any different is a hipster piece of shit

Dana is even a cheap cunt to his family.....

What's Dana white wife look life

Wat8.jpg

Oh God, imagine Dana's face when Kendrick spits these lines at his kid, maintaining eye contact the entire time:

See, you's a, you's a, you's a
Bitch, your hormones prolly switch inside your DNA
Problem is, all that sucker shit inside your DNA
Daddy prolly snitched, heritage inside your DNA
Backbone don't exist, born outside a jellyfish, I gauge
See, my pedigree most definitely don't tolerate the front
Shit I've been through prolly offend you
This is Paula’s oldest son

Does your dad still touch your private parts?

Is your dad a Catholic priest that you share with your buds? Cuz if I said yes, were you going to introduce me to your dad.

Back