Dana White buys his son a BMW, hires Kendrick Lamar for 16th birthday bash

Someone should've told Kendrick Dana supports Trump
dana-white-money-e1391096326933.jpg

Probably has a lot of the prelim fighters serving drinks, being human pinatas etc.

Lots of guys had to shed blood and lose brain cells and get paid peanuts for Dana to buy that BMW and hire Lamar lol

Dana is a fucking alpha male boss and deserves every single Fucking penny he negotiated and worked for himself.

Lol at the bitter losers complaining

*news flash* rich dude does rich dude thing, film at 11! Also Dana was loaded when Conor was still in puberty

I was watching Desus & Mero on Viceland the other night and D.J. Clue was being interviewed. He said that Anthony "The Mooch" Scaramucci (Yes THAT Scaramucci) hired him for his son's birthday party once.

He said that all they wanted was trap music.

I am not making this up.
@Coolidge knows a thing or two about trap music

So he bought McGregor a BMW and his other son got some idiot for his 16th birthday? Awesome.

wish I was friends with that kid. at least I can die happy knowing he has male pattern baldness in his genetics.

lol at rich white kids hiring rappers for their birthdays.

Reading these posts makes most of you look like the biggest losers i swear to god. Grown men ( im assuming ) trashing a kids birthday present lmao, you are all losers with no futures i swear

Back