@Orange
Reaction score
DW-hey Ari we got conor coming back
Ari-how did you get that done
DW-a few stipulations
Ari-like what
DW-well we have to give him khabibs belt back
Ari-is that it ?
DW well a few more, conor wants his division so that it is 155.2 lbs, but conor can come in within 15 lbs.
Ari this is getting a little nuts
DW- and that if his opponent misses by weight by 1 ounce he gets 95 percent of his purse and opponent has to fight blind folded for first 2 minutes.
Ari - fuck this
DW- and also conor gets to tag team both of our wives every sunday, and we are going to dress in baby clothes and conor will be our pretend daddy in public
Ari- i kinda want to here all his demands before i make a deal
DW-conor first title defense will be against a short notice diego sanchez, we have to make sure conor wins. he might get diaz'd if we put him against talent
Ari so my title fight will be conor vs diego
DW yes
Ari fuck this, you fired
DW you cant fire me, lorenzo gonna buy this sinking ship back for a snickers bar
Ari whatever back you bafs
DW- your an egg ari, i seen your tv show you couldnt even keep that punk vince in line, and your wife was constantly the boss
DW we fucked you as bad as she did, we sold you a bunch of old guys and a no talent coked up irish man, for 4 billion
DW i got my money bitch, see ya,
DW

raw

didn't read but I am the hero WME needs.

i foretold this shit

TS you’ve been sitting in your cubicle snickering for at least 20 minutes. Get back to work.

It's so crazy to look back now and remember Diego was one of the first UFC fighters that Conor had beef with. And now look at both of them.

Back