Dana White addresses the decision to have Greg Hardy compete on January 19th

The most Dana White response ever xD

Dana should check with any fighters on the card that have had spouses cheat on them to see if they're okay with Rachael on the card....

<{MindBrown}>

Why are you making up excuses for a wife beater?

twitter inside spoiler tag no work for me

Dana should check with any fighters on the card that have had spouses cheat on them to see if they're okay with Rachael on the card....
Get back in yer hole!

"Rachel Ostavich doesnt have any issues with it. And thats all that matters to me"

<WellThere>

Ostovitchs reaction:

Main thing I got from this was that we need this in Sherdog...

images

Who gives a fuck what she thinks. She’s a fake fighter anyway. Nobody will remember this chick in a year when she washes out of the UFC. Just one of those chicks who wants clout on IG so she decided to fight.
Hm you must be closet homo or spend too much time in outrage culture on social media, you just used the word "clout" too and it wasn't ironic or satirical so I'm worried about you

Hm you must be closet homo or spend too much time in outrage culture on social media, you just used the word "clout" too and it wasn't ironic or satirical so I'm worried about you
Literally wasted 10 secs of my life reading that. Don’t care about anything you just said. Don’t reply to me again lol.

Such a non issue. The regressive left strikes again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back