Dana wants DC to fight 3 more times before retirement, wants DC vs Jones at HW

doesnt this violate the 1 rule dana has actually stood by:
not trying to get a fighter to fight when they want to retire.

dc said he wants to hang them up. is dana trying to fight him every month or is he abandoning the one statement he made that wasnt a lie?

I haven’t seen the interviews you were talking about, so I believe the one with an actual source. I don’t think It is possible to misunderstand What he said..

Sure, 45 lbs seems like a lot, but I don’t know if it is impossible...

I know nothing of weightcutting in mma, but I know quite a lot about weightcutting in amateur junior boxing And junior kickboxing. At lower weightclasses, 62 kilos, on same day weigh ins, 15 lbs is a «comfortable» cut. DC is twice the size, a professional, that has doctors And experts, And has a long time to recover/rehydrate. He should have the latest science in weightcutting.. It should probably be possible. At least he says it is... And I guess he is not making it up.
Starts at 2:16. You can base it off what ever you want if you look more into it I'm sure you will find he's not that big at lhw. And ik this is different but a side note he was like 230 vs mir and 225 vs Nelson

~DaViD~

Does Dana have a low key grudge against DC?

Does he want to see Jones make DC cry a third time? Because everyone knows that’s what will happen whether at LHW or HW.

He doesnt want DC to retire with the belt.

Dana wants DC to smash Stipe's record, plain and simple.

Makes sense to me. Fight Brock, winner of gus/jones at hw, then a young gun like blaydes to end it off in that order. If you lose any just retire.

Just give him his Brock fight so he can retire happy. DC is going to beat Brock so it's going to be the showdown between guy who beat brock vs Jones. Dana is just thinking about next few fights to sell.

Starts at 2:16. You can base it off what ever you want if you look more into it I'm sure you will find he's not that big at lhw. And ik this is different but a side note he was like 230 vs mir and 225 vs Nelson

~DaViD~

Sure. 239 is still a huge cut, but I don’t know who to believe.. probably DC knows best.

I do disagree that DC is not a big LHW. This example/video was also about DC being a big LHW, And the guys seemed shocked at his weight. He is probably the biggest LHW in the UFC atm.

The question is, did the trace amounts found in jones' blood, have any influence on the outcome of the fight? it was ruled that it didn't...
Aye but from what I remember Jones gave in all his supplements and not one had any traces of the steroid he failed for. If they did I would have given him the benefit of the doubt maybe.

Richard McLaren confirmed that the steroid metabolite could not have enhanced his performance. The only thing that prevented it from being a fair contest was Daniel Cormier's extreme weight cut which gave him a short of 20 lbs advantage on Jones

See http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/compilation-of-fighters-cage-weight.3787965/
I call BS on what McClaren says. Obviously the timing is wierd as he passed other drug tests then fails one but it's awfully fishy that none of the supplements he provided were tainted with turinabol. It clearly came from somewhere so I'm inclined to belebel he took something. Also I wouldn't trust anutanyt coming from usada at all, look for yourself how many times Jones was tested this year.

I would not be surprised if dc would delay his retirement to fight jones at hw but Dana would also have to get jones to agree to fight at hw (and not get suspended again)

Here comes the money.
Dana really seems like he's not as high strung as he was even just a few years ago.
He's got money to give these fighters now so I'm guess we get 3 more out of DC.

I doubt they will ever fight again. It makes no sense for Jones to take the fight. Beating DC does nothing for him. DC has said he feels even if he wins, he still lost the rivalry. So I doubt he takes the fight if he feels that way

Dana White & the UFC doesn’t give a shit about DC, they just want to greedily milk him for as much as they can.

Back