Dana Wants Conor & Khabib Next

Well one fact during this weekend was not really noticed:
Dana White said few times how he will meet with Conor in England and guess what he didn't meet with him, then he said he will meet with him in Vegas...
Seriously you can see Conor is just bigger than UFC and Dana White can do s..t about it.
I don't know how Conor's contract works, but if not different than many other champions, then my guess is after 1 year of inactivity he will be free to go (and that's why they didn't strip him earlier).

Everyone wants this fight... everyone except Conor of course

Conor is scared shitless of Khabib. He will try to fight Nate again.

Seems to me Conor wants a reward that matches the risk. I think this is why he threw the dolly to get some hype for the fight. I always saw that as a good sign the fight would happen.

Poor Gus,I just viewed the rankings for lhw and Corey Anderson is the only viable name for him to fight atm and that does him no good with him being ranked 9 and all

And i want my balls to be licked by Scarlett Johansson.

Wanting something dont mean shit.

Still wanting to see McGregor vs Khabib and Tony vs Nate on the same card. That shit would be huge, Tony and Nate might not make sense but when you look at that whole scheme of things it all links tbh plus it would be one hell of a fight and obviously McGregor vs khabib as the Main event is self explanatory.

Back