Dana: UFC TV deal will "blow people's minds"

UFC now on...

crackle-orange-logo.jpg

UFCW
1200px-The_CW.svg.png

Volkan knocks out DC and calls out Jones. Volkan becomes a Sherdog fan favorite.

<mma4>

I'm gonna be full tilted if they let Jones back in

EDIT

Doesn't the UFC act as its own regulatory body in China? Does that mean, even tho Jones is suspended, they can let him fight?

McGregor is technically still the champion but if he doesn't commit then Nurmagomedov vs. Ferguson will be for the real title.

This still makes absolutely no sense....What does that even mean?

.... so Ronda Rousey is fighting in 2018 and Jon Jones and Conor McGregor aren't.

Interesting.
I almost posted in a thread about threads you look forward to seeing, and was gonna say Ronda coming out of retirement to fight Cyborg. So only Ronda then. No Brock, Jones, Conor, CM Punk, GSP or a Diaz. Maybe 50/50 Conor or Nate fights, but under UFC boxing.

Dana predicting things will go well while still negotiating the TV deal?

No way

WME has a lot of sponsors and will get rid of that crapy reebroke deal and get dem movie stars plaster on dem shorts.

Dana you need to worry more about building actual stars right now to put on tv, than worrying about the tv deal itself

You could have the best tv deal of all time but if nobody cares to watch your programming because nobody knows who your fighters are or cares anything about seeing them, then you still suck and your ratings will still suck. just like they do now.

Cliff Notes of crazy Dana's 2018 predictions (with video below);

• This first quarter of 2018 will be the best quarter in UFC history.
  • Money will never determine how we are gonna run this business. Everything is good, everything is positive.
  • New TV deal will blow people's minds, groundbreaking stuff, super duper deal.
  • McGregor WILL fight more than once in 2018
  • GSP WILL return to fight in 2018
  • Rousey will NOT fight in the UFC in 2018
  • Brock Lesnar WILL fight in the UFC in 2018
  • Jon Jones WILL fight in the UFC in 2018
  • One of the Diaz brothers WILL fight in the UFC in 2018
  • CM Punk WILL fight in the UFC in 2018
  • No new weightclasses will be added in 2018
  • ZUFFA Boxing WILL hold its first boxing event in 2018
  • McGregor is technically still the champion but if he doesn't commit then Nurmagomedov vs. Ferguson will be for the real title.
  • Best financial year EVER in the history of the company

Great post and notes, thank you.

• Money will never determine how we are gonna run this business. Everything is good, everything is positive
Yeah sure. Does he think we are retarded?
  • McGregor WILL fight more than once in 2018
  • One of the Diaz brothers WILL fight in the UFC in 2018
I have my doubts unless they screw over LW even more with Diaz-Conor III and even then I don't see Conor fighting more than once if at all.
  • CM Punk WILL fight in the UFC in 2018
Right there he already destroys his own money argument.

Back