Dana to May/Conor critics: Don't buy it & go to a f'n movie instead

I'm not gonna buy it but that doesn't mean I'm not gonna watch it ;)

Dana wanted this fight only to pocket the $.

Poor WME are still getting screwed, I laugh if McGregor does walk away and then they end up with nothing at all.

No Ronda/No Conor
Unlike 2007-2010 when the ufc needed Mayweather, they don't need him now. And their champion goes to boxing and get humiliated and then retires.
The ufc will be laughed at.

Nah, I'll just stream your circus vargas freakshow instead, Bozo-BarnumPotomus.

How bout dem apples?

6JFvU6z0.png

This fight is all about a few people making millions. Don't think it will live up to the hype and we will be disappointed.

Well said dana.

People just like to whine and moan about everything.

Dana himself said the pre fight trash talk is probably going to be better than the fight. It's very possible that Connor gets super embarrassed and that alone isn't worth the 100 or 150 million they will make. If Connor looks like a bum, it will hurt the UFC.

Time after time under UFC former ownership they always avoided putting themselves in a bad situation. Like the Fedor situation. No doubt in my mind had the Fertitas still been the owners, they wouldnt have allowed this fight to happen. They were more about protecting the UFC long term, over the short term gain. Hence the Fedor situation.

This is a quick money grab by WME owned UFC and lets hope it doesn't tarnish the UFC and sport of MMA.

Don't worry Dana, I'll buy it!

#RealMMAFan
#ILoveThisSport
#NotAConorHater

no thx ill watch it for free

Dana himself said the pre fight trash talk is probably going to be better than the fight. It's very possible that Connor gets super embarrassed and that alone isn't worth the 100 or 150 million they will make. If Connor looks like a bum, it will hurt the UFC.

Time after time under UFC former ownership they always avoided putting themselves in a bad situation. Like the Fedor situation. No doubt in my mind had the Fertitas still been the owners, they wouldnt have allowed this fight to happen. They were more about protecting the UFC long term, over the short term gain. Hence the Fedor situation.

This is a quick money grab by WME owned UFC and lets hope it doesn't tarnish the UFC and sport of MMA.

All of that is fair, but I think the Fertittas would have done it
They were closer to Conor than DW is & Ari only met him once.
They were all about the $$$

Floyd AND defending before the end of the year.

Suck it haters.

Can probably go to 6 movies at that price, Dana...even with expensive ass movie tix these days.

Backpedaling bullshitter.

"I didn't want this fight, this is the fight everyone else wanted!"

He's so full of shit, it's making his head even fatter.

Not bad at all. I'll actually probably do that.

I hope none of my lovely gorgeous shercats are gonna pay for this nonsense, stupid circus freakshow fight. it will probably be rigged to hell too, well the fact that it has been sanctioned already means its rigged. I'll stream it for free for the laughs to have with you guys on here. its either gonna be Mayweather using him as a punching bag and it will be embarrassing, or it will be a work.

Back