Dana the Rat

SwiftHennessy

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I know we all already knew this, but listening to Dana talk about the dolly footage and how it was ‘absolutely not a difficult decision at all’ is just ridiculous. Cos it’s all ‘part of the story’. This guy pretended to be absolutely disgusted 6 months ago and now he acts like his bitch words never happened. Obviously it’s all promotion, and I get that, but that doesn’t make him any less of a weasel.

That whole thing was a work. Obviously Conor was too dumb to anticipate the glass breaking and injuring people, but still.

Conor had the louder microphone.

How unexpected. Always the weasle

Actually makes sense to me. What does angst 6 months ago have to do with making as much money promoting this fight today?

You’re judging this thing with the wrong criteria.

If you think he has a moral obligation to .... I don’t even know what - NOT reference the incident?!? .... well, that makes no sense.

Dana was so red, you could tell he was annoyed but he did fookin nuthing. Conor started the conference by blasting the ufc for not allowing fans it, took credit for ufc coming to NY and Dana gave a nervous laugh. Holy shit, Conor really is Dana's boss right now, he should stand up on the podium the next time.

The question "was this the plan from the beginning?" or some such, Danas all "No,no"...."no" LMAO

The real tell was when Dana was acting outraged but got asked by media about a punishment from the UFC and had nothing to say.

Dana is a fat fuck who would whore his wife out for a pocket full of nickels.

I know we all already knew this, but listening to Dana talk about the dolly footage and how it was ‘absolutely not a difficult decision at all’ is just ridiculous. Cos it’s all ‘part of the story’. This guy pretended to be absolutely disgusted 6 months ago and now he acts like his bitch words never happened. Obviously it’s all promotion, and I get that, but that doesn’t make him any less of a weasel.
dana doesnt care hes in it as everyone is

Back