Dana should announce that if either khabib or conor pulls off

Dana should just announce that if either khabib or conor pulls off the fight, tony is the replacement. because i have a feeling mcgregor is going to pull off, ive never seen a fighter more shook than conor was at the press (maybe only on tuf), he was red as a tomato screaming "location is right here" while hiding behind dana's back and surrounded by officers, so if he pulls out let tony get the title shot, he is a real fighter and a real crazy guy unlike mcgregor, who is probably home praying for khabib not to make weight. and let mcgregor move is way up the top 10 lw's, after he lost 2 times to the number 10 ranked nate diaz ,and won against that one fc figther.

I have a feeling that your comprehension of Conor is lacking, as is your MMA knowledge.
<{cruzshake}>

LOL at McGregor being the one thats shook. He made Khabib almost cry at the presser when he rekt him with politics
If anyone is going to pull out its the pull-out machine with the most embarrashing padded record in the history of MMA

Conors a warrior man if he lost a leg hed be there in the octagon oct 6 to fight .. He really isnt scared to lose ..
I see khabib pulling out if anything ..

Stop with the hero worship. Unless you’re still in your teens, you shouldn’t talk about another man the way you Conor freaks do. Conor is just a man, conor is most definitely scared to lose. Well he’s scared to lose without an excuse anyway.

I'm not a fan of Conor, but at least he shows up to the fight. If anything Khabib has a very high chance of pulling out based on his history, whether it's an injury, dying trying to make weight or tiramisu.

You shouldn’t call him an idiot when his insult towards you went right over your head.

He was implying that Conor never pulls out when he pounds you. That’s what he meant by the “you should know” in regards to Conor never pulling out.

Oh I get it now. I don’t spar with Conor, we are on the same affliate brand but I never have trained with him like that. Just cardio on the same
Mats and drills

<36>

Dana should just announce that if either khabib or conor pulls off the fight, tony is the replacement. because i have a feeling mcgregor is going to pull off, ive never seen a fighter more shook than conor was at the press (maybe only on tuf), he was red as a tomato screaming "location is right here" while hiding behind dana's back and surrounded by officers, so if he pulls out let tony get the title shot, he is a real fighter and a real crazy guy unlike mcgregor, who is probably home praying for khabib not to make weight. and let mcgregor move is way up the top 10 lw's, after he lost 2 times to the number 10 ranked nate diaz ,and won against that one fc figther.

You have a feeling the guy that didn't pull out with a torn ACL against an even better wrestler is going to pull out, and not the guy that has pulled out more times than he has fought in the last 5 years?

LMAO, this is why Conor haters are the lowest on the ladder of success on an already bottom-tier group of people ala Sherdog.

Both sets of fans baiting one another with pish threads, I just want this fight to happen now ffs

Both sets of fans baiting one another with pish threads, I just want this fight to happen now ffs
Why people gotta jinx this shit? Not directed at you. I'm with you on this. I want this fight now too. we have 10 days to go. I can't wait.
Khabib has pulled out many times, but this will be his 5th fight in 2.5 years. Everyone need to chill and wait for the fight.

Why people gotta jinx this shit? Not directed at you. I'm with you on this. I want this fight now too. we have 10 days to go. I can't wait.
Khabib has pulled out many times, but this will be his 5th fight in 2.5 years. Everyone need to chill and wait for the fight.
This. It’s the final 24 hours I’m nervous about

Back