Dana says that the UFC is worth $3.5 BILLION, maybe more.

Hey man thanks, but I can't open the site on my work computer (says it's a site that has "violence", lol).

Does the article say how much 10% was sold for? I found several other articles that also report Flash Enter. bought 10%, but don't give a price.

BTW, dude, Theon Greyjoy has to be the worst damn character in that story!

ZUffa does not report and neither did the purchaser. The 'leaked' rumour seemingly confirmed by many sources was $200M for $10%. Dana chipped in 1% of his 10% and retains 9% for $20M cash and the Ferttita's (sp) chipped in the rest.

Dana White says a lot of shit...

Well, screw reading Siddhartha, I will just ask Dana how he reached nirvana.

This is regarding that sport thats bigger than soccer?

Right. Sure thing, Fatty McSweat.

I do and it's some of the best writing in the series IMO.

I concur.

Translating from Greek

" The arrow was black but it had white feathers. This is not mine , this isn't one of my own "

That line always gets me somehow. + the other lines :p

"3.5 billlllliooooooonnnnnn...", he whispers in my ear. He lets his lips trace their way down my neck, his breath quickening. There is the faintest hint of the decadent cheeses Dana had lustfully partook upon, but also something else. Something... desperate. His sense of fear was palpable as I turned back to look in his eyes.

They were crazed, darting all over the place. His earnestness was aparrent, but it went beyond that. He had to make me believe what he was saying, no matter the cost. I saw a slight quiver in his lips as he said, "Y-you've heard of Ronda Rousey, right? Everyone's heard of her! She's made over twent- no, thirty million dollars just this year alone! The real money is in Pay Per View sales, you see. And we hide those numbers just to really rile up you reporters!" I nodded in agreement, but not because I believed what he was saying, but because I had no idea what he would do if he was questioned. He was like a cornered beast, I knew if I brought facts into the equation he would have to recourse left to him but to violently lash out at everything around him.

I slowly began to look towards the door as he continued, "She does a million buys herself, and we reward her well for her hard work!" I gave him another nod, trying to placate this insane creature. He lept from the table suddenly, pressing himself upon me. "You know... I'm a pretty young guy, and I'm completely ego-free...", he rasped, his mouth curling upwards into a smile. His right hand slowly moved down towards my belt as I realized my torture was just beginning. "So... you wanna be an Ultimate Fighter?" were the last words I heard...

Omg this is gold.

"3.5 billlllliooooooonnnnnn...", he whispers in my ear. He lets his lips trace their way down my neck, his breath quickening. There is the faintest hint of the decadent cheeses Dana had lustfully partook upon, but also something else. Something... desperate. His sense of fear was palpable as I turned back to look in his eyes.

They were crazed, darting all over the place. His earnestness was aparrent, but it went beyond that. He had to make me believe what he was saying, no matter the cost. I saw a slight quiver in his lips as he said, "Y-you've heard of Ronda Rousey, right? Everyone's heard of her! She's made over twent- no, thirty million dollars just this year alone! The real money is in Pay Per View sales, you see. And we hide those numbers just to really rile up you reporters!" I nodded in agreement, but not because I believed what he was saying, but because I had no idea what he would do if he was questioned. He was like a cornered beast, I knew if I brought facts into the equation he would have to recourse left to him but to violently lash out at everything around him.

I slowly began to look towards the door as he continued, "She does a million buys herself, and we reward her well for her hard work!" I gave him another nod, trying to placate this insane creature. He lept from the table suddenly, pressing himself upon me. "You know... I'm a pretty young guy, and I'm completely ego-free...", he rasped, his mouth curling upwards into a smile. His right hand slowly moved down towards my belt as I realized my torture was just beginning. "So... you wanna be an Ultimate Fighter?" were the last words I heard...

Sean-Connery-Fist-Pump-US-Open.gif

Yeah, what a paltry figure :rolleyes:

Go back to your pro-union activism, wobblie.

It is if you bother to see it in multiple perspectives and not just your own.

I'm not going to bother to explain anything since I don't quite care if you get it or not.

I'm sure if you were part of a group of individuals who was responsible in making a company so profitable that it's worth billions of dollars you'd be okay with say $500,000 because hey, that's not a paltry figure is it.

Sarah McMann world title fight - 16k

UFC Superbowl of MMA.

Theon is a great character.

Maybe it's just that I started watching the TV Series before I started reading the books , and now everytime I see " Theon " the words " fuckface , bastard and gay bastard " come to my mind.

That POS got what he deserved at least.

Maybe it's just that I started watching the TV Series before I started reading the books , and now everytime I see " Theon " the words " fuckface , bastard and gay bastard " come to my mind.

That POS got what he deserved at least.

If that were to be true, it doesn't make his POV any less compelling.

Genuine lol :icon_lol:

Sarah McMann world title fight - 16k

UFC Superbowl of MMA.

I read from her husband's ( or whatever he is anyway lol ) twitter that the numbers that were reported for McMann's fight vs Gaff @UFC 158 were way off from what McMann got actually paid. ( She got 12k - 6k to show , 6k to win according to these numbers )

PS : Carmouche got 12k @UFC 157 so that's an improvement , right ?

12k - 16k. Way to go Dana lol

The top three fighters, he says, have made fortunes of $30m dollars or more - Dana's totally delusional - bordering on insanity - :redface:

I laughed and was shocked at how loud it was.

so good, hahaha

Back