Dana Says Interim WW Title Could be Up for Grabs Again

Seems like Tyrone is ducking again so Dana is whipping out the interim belt again (per is interview on TSN).

Usman is in.

If Colby bitches out who should Usman fight for the Interim?

Looks like only Santiago Ponzy would make sense.

so either

USman vs Colby for interim title or Usman vs Ponzy for Interim Title.

Ducking Colby?????

Tyquil hoping Askren clears out all of the real contenders and then he'll play the teammate card.

Woodley is the champ, screw anymore interm belts. Covington and Fergeson both had those and they didn't mean sh*t!

It wouldn't be as bad if they hadn't stripped colby like a month or two after he won the last interim belt

Then what was the point of taking it from Colby in the first place?

I don't even like the little cretin but he's been fucked over for no reason here

By no reason you mean turning down a title fight on more than 1 occasion, when you aren’t even the champion, right?

The Colby RDA “title” fight was simply to try and get people to watch Colby since he is one of the most boring fighters who is at the top of the rankings. He didnt deserve an interim belt in the first place. But then saying no to two different title shots for various bs reasons when you aren’t the champ, is laughable. You have no pull when you’re a placeholder.

I predict in the near future ufc will give away belts in contracts, hey sign with us and you’re automatically interim champ. If you win you get another belt and if you lose you get 2 more. Then we won’t even have fights anymore, just a posing contest with a bag full of belts.

Complete bullshit, this undermines any belt with the UFC name..

Agreed. Enough of this shit. Tyron fought 3 months ago ffs. He has defended 4x in 2 years. That is the most active champ in the UFC aside from DC.
Fucking A, this. His surgery doesn't even sound that bad. With enough incentive, I bet Tyron would be back in that cage by spring

Then what was the point of taking it from Colby in the first place?

I don't even like the little cretin but he's been fucked over for no reason here

Same.. I really don't get it.

Ducking is not the right word. He's delaying these fights for as long as possible so he hold the belt for as long as he can, and heal up from paper cuts. He waited 5 months to have surgary after the Maia fight. He didn't have to get surgary. It was a choice.
You dont get paid for the amount of days you hold the belt you get paid per fight so this is bullshit. UFC just made 4 title fights on 2 cards. They try to force Woodley to fight after 3 months and surgery for a dislocated thumb meanwhile he didnt even get a full camp for the Till fight

Agreed. Enough of this shit. Tyron fought 3 months ago ffs. He has defended 4x in 2 years. That is the most active champ in the UFC aside from DC.
I root for Woodley now just on the basis of him doing well is taking everything Dana says and does to bring him down and shoving it right back up his ass

Seems like Tyrone is ducking again so Dana is whipping out the interim belt again (per is interview on TSN).

Usman is in.

If Colby bitches out who should Usman fight for the Interim?

Looks like only Santiago Ponzy would make sense.

so either

USman vs Colby for interim title or Usman vs Ponzy for Interim Title.
lmao Woodley ain't ducking. Woodley ducks no one.

Wait what's going on with Woodley?
He injured his hand dribbling Till’s skull off the canvas. Needs surgery apparently but still I can’t imagine he’s going to be out long enough for there to be an interim title, just like last time...

Back