Dana says a DJ-TJ super-fight is 'not happening'

lkywcwv.jpg

VVwGaYN.jpg

It'll be fun if it happens but no one should be complaining about TJ defending his belt literally a single time.

It was a head scratcher for me considering he immediately lost his title to Dom when he returned, and hasn't defended the belt yet since winning it back. Its not like history demands these two dominant champs meet.

If DJ is out after his surgery should we have TJ just hanging around and stall out the division?

This is one of those matchups that will happen in 5 years when one or both are out of their prime.

And MM will have another loss before if it does occur. I don't see it ever happening but if it does our scenario is most likely. This is the pattern for what we've become accustomed to with the UFC lol.

Was the Gsp Bisping supposed to be this huge fight? I caught the most important minute then that's that. Jones should've went up to HW all roided out and faced the champions but nah... That's a superfight and the definition of pfp and we can't have that with the ufc and it's fighters.

Last edited:
You'd think that a man who is barely above midget height would never need to duck but you'd be wrong. Mighty Mouse is nothing but a can crusher.

Benavidez, Dodson, Horiguchi, Cejudo, Baugatinov are cans, huh?

So...it's happening confirmed?

Short notice? Dilly has been asking for this for over a year. But Mouse has true contenders to dethrone like ray borg and Wilson Reis.

Might mouse doesn’t want the fight. If a fighter ever says if fighter x misses weight I get both purses and the fight is off.

I’ve watched and been apart of boxing and mma for almost 30 years.
Mighty Mouse is the k my fighter ever who has made such a ridiculous demand.

He acts like he had clout. He has no resume and is a champion by default.

There isn’t a lot of depth in mma period. And when you get down to 125 it’s almost offenses to act like these guys are world class. Lower weight classes in boxing I really enjoy. As it has the talent pool.
Mma is about 30 years
Off from that.

Nobody wants to even watch him fight for free and he has a fight with an opponent that not only people want to see but is a champion. And not only that but the higher weight champion will go all the way down to your fraudulent weight to expose you and then it’s not fair that he jumps the line.

Taking your ball and going home over a lb. is unheard of.
A higher weight champion going to meet the smaller guys is unheard of.

They should strip him like they did the girl who was champ and thought she wouldn’t have to fight the only girl worth fighting. Cyborg.125 could go away tomorrow and very few would care.
Wait who are you talking about? I thought you were calling TJ a pussy for not fighting Cody on short notice.

I agree with you on that MM has done everything he can right from the start to avoid this fight.

Last edited:
Generally, you have to take most of what Dana says and invert it to find out the truth.

So I guess the fight is most likely happening then.

We know Dana put this fight on hold when Tj was unwilling to step in and fight Cody on short notice.

Yup. Just more petty and childish decision-making. That won't stop the haters from using this to trash DJ though.

You're too dumb to argue with. Bye.

Behold! The midget white knight storms into battle on top of his shetland pony steed!

The 125 division is every bit as light on talent as HW the difference being that virtually every HW has legit knockout power.

Dana is a compulsive liar.
Fight is on.
Name one time Dana has lied about Mighty Duck Johnson? The only thing i can think of is when he said he was p4p greatest, other then that, he never lied about Mighty Duck wanting to fight someone fans actually want to see.

Dude doesnt want to challenge himself, he just wants to collect a paycheck and complain he isn't getting payed enough. He should be glad he even has a job in the UFC.

Back