Dana says a DJ-TJ super-fight is 'not happening'

He's a pussy for not taking a championship fight on short notice?

I understand the short notice. But from the minute he won the belt he has been a broken record of who doesn't deserve a shot.

It's by far the most sellable fight MM could be in rn

What do you draw that off of? Because TJ doesn't sell either, so which one of them are going to be selling this fight? Two non draws fighting each other suddenly becomes a big sellable fight is hilarious logic.

What do you draw that off of? Because TJ doesn't sell either, so which one of them are going to be selling this fight? Two non draws fighting each other suddenly becomes a big sellable fight is hilarious logic.

I'm not saying it's a "big sellable fight" but it's certainly more sellable than MM vs Benavidez, or Cejudo. There are levels to draws, TJ DOES sell, can he sell a PPV card by himself? Absolutely not, but can he provide a great co-main to make a card that much bigger? Absolutely, there are what? Four guys or so that can "sell" in the way you're talking about? Lol shut the fuck up dummy.

I'm not saying it's a "big sellable fight" but it's certainly more sellable than MM vs Benavidez, or Cejudo. There are levels to draws, TJ DOES sell, can he sell a PPV card by himself? Absolutely not, but can he provide a great co-main to make a card that much bigger? Absolutely, there are what? Four guys or so that can "sell" in the way you're talking about? Lol shut the fuck up dummy.

TJ does not sell at all, his numbers are almost equal to MM. You're the "dummy" here if you think TJ + DJ will sell, let alone thinking that TJ is a draw.

UFC President Dana White said in a Thursday text message to the Los Angeles Times that a bout between flyweight champion Demetrious Johnson and bantamweight champion T.J. Dillashaw "is not happening."

"It was never made. Plus, D.J. is hurt and out for a while," White texted, adding, "we are working on" an alternate title defense for Orange County's Dillashaw, who recaptured the belt in November by defeating Cody Garbrandt at Madison Square Garden.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/boxing/la-sp-ufc-dillashaw-demetrious-johnson-20180322-story.html
MM had surgery. Not sure that qualifies as ducking.. but continue

Gonna have to blame dana on this one. He couldnt force MM to take the fight on regular price so just dropped it all together

Zero interest in seeing MM fight anyone else. So zero interest in MM.

Johnson has now lost the only fight that would've made him big bucks and gotten him real credit win or lose.

Dillashaw will be fine - he can rematch Cruz, Garbrandt, fight the Moraes/Rivera winner and people will watch/buy. MM will rematch Cejudo headlining a FOX card.

TJ does not sell at all, his numbers are almost equal to MM. You're the "dummy" here if you think TJ + DJ will sell, let alone thinking that TJ is a draw.

Lmao you totally missed my point, the ability to sell is on a SPECTRUM, obviously TJ sells more than any random fighter like Ray Borg or somebody. If TJ didn't sell at all he wouldn't be employed you ignorant twat hahahaha.

Could have made history with this fight. First superfight where the higher weightclass fighter fought at the lower weightclass. Hype was at a maximum for these fighters, but now their next couple fights are going to be flops draw wise because the public was expecting this fight. Not interested in MM vs Cejudo 2.

MM wants to keep fighting janitors and warehouse workers for that easy six figure payday. I don’t blame him but still fuck that shit. I wanna see elite fighters bang it out

Oh this way waaaaay too predictable. DJ considered one of the best?? oki doki ;)

Lmao you totally missed my point, the ability to sell is on a SPECTRUM, obviously TJ sells more than any random fighter like Ray Borg or somebody. If TJ didn't sell at all he wouldn't be employed you ignorant twat hahahaha.

Oh really because there are plenty of fighters that are employed that don't sell at all. TJ doesn't sell, neither does MM, get over it. It's okay to want to see this fight, but there's no need to make up things like it's going to be a good selling to try and sell the fight.

... you have no idea what I'm even saying lol, do you know what spectrum means? Name 10 people that "sell" stop saying "sell" you don't even know wtf you're talking about, you sound dumb.

Back