Dana rooting openly for Ngannou and booking fight as soon as possible. What do you think about that?

Need a source in OP TS...

If Dana is guilty of that, then I'd say that it's because Stipe has had his run, but for some reason he doesn't pull the casuals to buy those PPV's.

It's not like Ngannou was gifted a title shot though. It's more that the division is so thin, & Stipe's all ready cleared out the top of the division.

Yes, Ngannou only beat one gate keeper before getting a shot at the number one contender... but Blaydes just got the number 2 contender after one gate keeper.

Who else is Stipe gonna fight if not one of these new guyz?

i hope Stipe fukn ZINGS francis! im so sick of this bs the ufc has become with dana as the ring leader! u dont know why ppvs dont sell?! youve made a fkn mockery of once was the most exciting sport out there!! the sport of street fighting! thats the way i have always looked at mma in a cage. this sport is becoming more and more like boxing or maybe the time is finally here when there is no difference from ufc and boxing. titles mean absolute shit and u wonder why the casuals dont pay to watch?? they just stream it. less watered down cards and ppvs like ufc 217 will do wonders for the bottom line. stacked cards!! then maybe casuals will spend there money instead of streaming it for free u assholes in charge!

rant over

ps.. i still sit here since ufc1 always wanting to know who the best fighter is and the ufc isnt giving that to me damn it

think he means personality wise. he's had all these knockouts and there's still not really much hype behind him you can't deny that.

That makes some sense. But I didn't think think Ngannou was oozing with personality until his last post-fight interview where he revealed himself to be potentially the world's greatest abolitionist

If Dana is guilty of that, then I'd say that it's because Stipe has had his run, but for some reason he doesn't pull the casuals to buy those PPV's.

It's not like Ngannou was gifted a title shot though. It's more that the division is so thin, & Stipe's all ready cleared out the top of the division.

Yes, Ngannou only beat one gate keeper before getting a shot at the number one contender... but Blaydes just got the number 2 contender after one gate keeper.

They could have given him Werdum or even Volkov. But with the buzz around Ngannou right now they'd have been stupid not to strike while the iron is hot.

Dana may be a lying corrupt scumbag but he's not stupid.

He just wants to dethrone Stipe, maybe he thinks that he'll be able to control Ngannou more because they're investing a lot in him. But when we put all these things aside, just from perspective of a knowledgeable fan, does that lack of respect towards Stipe bothers you? Or are you just numb because Dana has done it so many times before, and he just wants to earn more money, and more money he sees in Ngannou.

Race-traitor!

CAAAAAAAAAAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(in Vince Mcmahons voice)

Nganou is a scary guy, but Stipe is no joke, we'll see who the better man is come fight night. I'm rooting for Stipe.

the only problem with Stipe is the sound of his voice, very scratchy or raspy, hard to listen to in interviews and promos, disturbs my ears

He just wants to dethrone Stipe, maybe he thinks that he'll be able to control Ngannou more because they're investing a lot in him. But when we put all these things aside, just from perspective of a knowledgeable fan, does that lack of respect towards Stipe bothers you? Or are you just numb because Dana has done it so many times before, and he just wants to earn more money, and more money he sees in Ngannou.

Congrats on your first like dewd.

Lol not really they are actually making it harder for Ngannou think about it....

Ngannou has to get by Overeem AND Stipe back to back in a matter of 2 months . WITHOUT injury and that's a very hard thing to do against 2 of the division best

Ngannou about to KO Stipe

and again you mistake being short for being exciting...
it seems you just can't grasp it...

giphy.gif

Homeboy if you didn't find the Arlovski, Werdum, Dos Santos or Overeem fights exciting...... well I'm sorry for ya¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

CAAAAAAAAAAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(in Vince Mcmahons voice)
Is he looking for a fight?

Dana just said not long ago that it's been so long that Cain won't get an immediate title shot though. However, he's the only one of the OG's left that Stipe hasn't beat.

giphy.gif

Homeboy if you didn't find the Arlovski, Werdum, Dos Santos or Overeem fights exciting...... well I'm sorry for ya¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
I am sorry for you, that have an illusion that everyone needs to suck up to what YOU think is exciting...

when ngannou ko'd arlovski dana was on ufc unfiltered talking about "we've never had a heavyweight champion like francis ngannou"

jds?
cain?
sylvia?
stipe?
arlovski?

all are great KO artists

i was thinking damn man just contract the belt right to him.

Cain???? Ko artist?????

giphy.gif

Won't anyone think of Cleveland?!?!

They could have given him Werdum or even Volkov. But with the buzz around Ngannou right now they'd have been stupid not to strike while the iron is hot.

Dana may be a lying corrupt scumbag but he's not stupid.
volkov considering his vast experience could be considered to get a shot... but so far he's only taken down 2 long gone gate keepers... he hasn't even hit the top of the division yet, so that's a hard sell imo.

Werdum has that loss to Reem, so you can't give it to Werdum just yet... maybe after another one or 2... or straight away if Ngannou happens to win... but not right now I don't think. Werdum's loss to Reem calls for Ngannou according to official MMAth. It's a tangled mess... but all in all it's not that hard to see how Ngannou got his shot. I don't think he was streamlined or gifted it or anything. I think the division is just that thin... & Stipe has all ready gone through the gate keepers... so it just worked out for him.

Back