Dana rooting openly for Ngannou and booking fight as soon as possible. What do you think about that?

there is absolutely nothing exciting going on at HW for years, why wouldn't Dana hype Francis?

does he catch shit or is he (even worse) just forgettable?

Colby catches shit. and gets fans for his antics. whereas Stipe just calmly fights guys, and usually beat em. recently, beats em fast.

there's nothing controversial about him. and great fighting by itself doesn't sell PPV's. it's been proven time and again.
I don't guess he catches shit he just is always written off. For the division, his accomplishments are pretty good. It just sucks that good fighters are shit on just because they don't talk shit. Hell, Ngannou isn't entertaining one bit other than his fighting which is the same case as Stipe. I don't watch fighting for the trash talk, just good fights.

DFW is a fan like us, and he's excited about N'Gannou as we all are.

Get a life, ya fat goof !

Ngannou sells more then Stipe so of course they want him to win

Dana White has always played favorites.

Is normal.

does he catch shit or is he (even worse) just forgettable?

Colby catches shit. and gets fans for his antics. whereas Stipe just calmly fights guys, and usually beat em. recently, beats em fast.

there's nothing controversial about him. and great fighting by itself doesn't sell PPV's. it's been proven time and again.
did Colby gain fans? I thought if anything he lost the very few ones he had. I can see ppl paying to watch him fight cause they wanna see him lose so bad giving him more interest, but I didn't think he gained new fans out of that bullshit.

It is true tho, simply being a good fighter isn't enough anymore

IMO one thing that is refreshing from Dana is that he is transparent.

Miocic is good. But he is "boring".
Francis is a monster, much like Tyson was.

He sees Francis and he sees dollar signs. Hence his excitement.

but he doesn't dislike Stipe. It is just what makes him money and what does not.

Ngannou may punch the life out of people like Tyson, but he seems to be pretty laid back outside of the Cage, judging by his interviews anyways. Tyson was a monster both in and out of the ring. If you listen to any of his press conferences or interviews, he was scary as hell. Until Ngannou tells one if his opponents, "I'm gonna fuck you til you love me, :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:!" (as Tyson did) then they are different sorts of monsters :)

When they don't push a fighter
"Why aren't they pushing this guy? They just don't like him"

When they do push a fighter
"Why are they pushing this guy so much? They just don't like his opponent and are playing favourites"

Can't win.

Stipe doesn't sell.

Ngannou could be marketed as a scary unstoppable black man.
When they speak I understand Ngannou better than Stipe.

And yes, Ngannou can be the guy Alistair was just after the Brock-fight.

Or...just hear me out...Stipe's last four fights are as follows:
01/02/2016 0:54
05/14/2016 2:47
09/10/2016 4:27
05/13/2017 2:22

Ngannou one of the ONLY HWs worth marketing in a title fight and coming off of a 1:42 fight earlier this month via uppercut heard round the world. So Dana shouldn't strike while the iron is hot? Maybe Stipe needs more than 7 months between fights to build a cult following?

Ngannou may punch the life out of people like Tyson, but he seems to be pretty laid back outside of the Cage, judging by his interviews anyways. Tyson was a monster both in and out of the ring. If you listen to any of his press conferences or interviews, he was scary as hell. Until Ngannou tells one if his opponents, "I'm gonna fuck you til you love me, :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:!" (as Tyson did) then they are different sorts of monsters :)
Hahaha
god point, but IMO the KO of AO was as frightening! :)

And I am glad he is laid back. IMO UFC seriously lack good champions (outside the cage).
Rose winning (and the follow up) shows people are staring to get tired of loudmouths and disrespectful primadonnas.

Plus France is like a whole new country’s worth of market to break into (MMA still illegal there)...

IMO one thing that is refreshing from Dana is that he is transparent.

Miocic is good. But he is "boring".

Are we talking about the same Miocic? 13 KOs in 17 victories with 9 of them in the first round is boring?!?!?

f71beaed2b2a0d18a081fe28448c68ec43cc052c8c1539addfdaeede78e59800.jpg

Luckily Stipe can fall back on a singing career.

Well for one thing, it shut's down Tyrons cries of racism. Dana only cares about the color green.

"13 KOs with 9 of them in the first round Miocic" is boring?!?!?

I know you want to sound smart, but you need to actually watch those fights instead of reading it on wikipedia, bud....

Are we talking about the same Miocic? 13 KOs in 17 victories with 9 of them in the first round is boring?!?!?

think he means personality wise. he's had all these knockouts and there's still not really much hype behind him you can't deny that.

Stipe gets zero hype from the fans and media and maybe he was difficult to negotiate with.

I know you want to sound smart, but you need to actually watch those fights instead of reading it on wikipedia, bud....

They where all really easy to watch because they didn't last too long bud.

Back