Dana rooting openly for Ngannou and booking fight as soon as possible. What do you think about that?

Kraki

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
He just wants to dethrone Stipe, maybe he thinks that he'll be able to control Ngannou more because they're investing a lot in him. But when we put all these things aside, just from perspective of a knowledgeable fan, does that lack of respect towards Stipe bothers you? Or are you just numb because Dana has done it so many times before, and he just wants to earn more money, and more money he sees in Ngannou.

N'gannou is the fucking man. Nobody will stop that machine.

giphy.gif

Stipe doesn't sell.

Ngannou could be marketed as a scary unstoppable black man.

I don't think he disrespects Stipe
I never saw a sign of that
I just think he see's potential in Ngannuu

Also the reason the fight was made ASAP is due to Stipe agreeing to it

when ngannou ko'd arlovski dana was on ufc unfiltered talking about "we've never had a heavyweight champion like francis ngannou"

jds?
cain?
sylvia?
stipe?
arlovski?

all are great KO artists

i was thinking damn man just contract the belt right to him.

Ngannou also has a higher draw potential for less pay to himself.

Ngannou is better for business both in earnings and savings.

1+2 = potato it's not hard to understand why they want him to be the champ. Just look at the heavy weight boxing champs and see how they were marketed in the golden era.

Francis is a gold mine

I like fights

Kiss of death for Francis. Seems like every time the UFC really starts pushing someone that hype train gets derailed.

Just business. Striking the kettle while it's hot. Now is the time to make the fight and not sure when another prospect of this calibur gets a title shot in that division.

He just wants to dethrone Stipe, maybe he thinks that he'll be able to control Ngannou more because they're investing a lot in him. But when we put all these things aside, just from perspective of a knowledgeable fan, does that lack of respect towards Stipe bothers you? Or are you just numb because Dana has done it so many times before, and he just wants to earn more money, and more money he sees in Ngannou.

IMO one thing that is refreshing from Dana is that he is transparent.

Miocic is good. But he is "boring".
Francis is a monster, much like Tyson was.

He sees Francis and he sees dollar signs. Hence his excitement.

but he doesn't dislike Stipe. It is just what makes him money and what does not.

Dana yells at his robot vacuums for missing spots.

I know it seems like a victimless crime but, come on.

I don't know why Stipe catches so much shit...I believe he is going to derail the hype train behind Ngan.

what makes you think he is openly rooting for him to win? did I miss something?

I don't know why Stipe catches so much shit...I believe he is going to derail the hype train behind Ngan.

does he catch shit or is he (even worse) just forgettable?

Colby catches shit. and gets fans for his antics. whereas Stipe just calmly fights guys, and usually beat em. recently, beats em fast.

there's nothing controversial about him. and great fighting by itself doesn't sell PPV's. it's been proven time and again.

Back