Dana regrets allowing Sage Northcutt to fight despite illness

"This fucking kid, let me tell you something. 2 days before the fight, he gets strep throat. So fucking bad we have to take him to the hospital. And he still goes out there and beats Bryan Barberino who's a tough fucking guy. This kid is fucking insane, a future star."
That's exactly what would have happened, but it doesn't discount the regret of letting him fight at a serious disadvantage. Remember, Sage was winning, so he still does look amazing in this light.

Rockhold looked nothing like his usual self against Weidman and claimed he was sick. I believe Rockhold. You don't think fighters try and fight when sick sometimes?

If you have a fever you wont be allowed to fight and they do check your temp. .in the pre fight exams.

These fukkin excuses... Dana can smoke a dick

i hope it keeps dana up at night for years and eats away at his mind

somebody needs to shoop in Barbarena's face in this

WnVvhaO.gif

I've been to these also doctor checks your blood pressure, temp and other fast tests. Their have been fighters that have been taken off of fight cards by the doctor in attendance 2-3 hours before fight time. Yes fighters hide stuff and pass the exam but to say they only ask questions before fight time is BS.

Bp and other vitals are easy to explain away. Most of the time, temp is skipped. They do take bp and ask standard questions, but that's about it.

Illnes = No ground game?

If that is the case I agree with boldman

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back